Compass Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.6

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group (Riverview, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Was very enjoying! The interviewer was very pleasant and helpful with my understanding of the job I was hired to do. They went over all duited involved with the job. Also they were very understanding of my need and ask me if I understood everything the compant required from me and if I had any questions I needed to ask. She was a very compasinate employer you cares about their emplyee's as well as how the company prcedures are meet.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rye Brook, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Group (Rye Brook, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

VP Marketing interviewed me after a phone interview. Took 2 week for initial interview. no communication between phone and actual interview. interviewer did not know what i was there for. Interview was at 3pm. Attended me at 3:20pm. interview completed by 3:46pm. Told I was very qualified for position and would communicate with me after all interview were complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Did you bring a portfolio? Let's see your previous work?   1 Answer
    • Do yo know about us? Chartwell Higher Education?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Compass Group (Sanford, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online. It took a long time to get the call but once called I was interviewed, and had a background check. Basic questions about work history and experience.

Interview Questions

• Will anything come up on your background check?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pat was not discussed at the interview. I was told that Compass is a great company to work for though.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Group (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Being hired can be difficult, in the interview, you really have to impress them with your words and confidence. It can be hard but I was always told to be myself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Compass Group Chartwells   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Group (Charlotte, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Seven interviews total with a variety of professionals ranging from Project Managers and Directors to the operational RVP. Various stages of interviewing included 1 on 1 interviews (via phone and Skype), panel interview and presentation, and various online skills and personality assessments. The total process was very lengthy. Position preferred but did not require previous PM formal experience.

Interview Questions

• Case study including project plan; How do you influence people in a PM position where you have no actual authority over the project team?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Started with phone screen by HR department and then a phone screen from hiring manager. After making it though phone screens, participated in panel interview where case study was presented along with additional interview questions.

Bookings Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Group (Redmond, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great, and the management realized I had much more potential than the position that I initially applied for and ended up offering me a better job after my first interview with higher pay.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking to make your next position a career?   1 Answer

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Group (Redmond, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I first received a phone call to discuss the interest and basic qualification. Then the HR recruiter invited to an in person interview with the hiring manager, which lasted about an hour. After three days, I was offered the position.

Patient Flow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compass Group (Tucson, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the VP at TouchPoint (sub company of Compass). I personally was ready for the interview as I prepared myself. I did the best I could with my resume and research the company I thought I was applying to. I found out mid-interview when the VP asked me what I could tell him about the company, that I was interviewing with the wrong company. The VP asked me if I wanted to continue with the interview as he thought there would be a position I was qualified for or if I would like to leave. I chose to stay, partly because I was frozen in terror, but I'm glad I did. It really says a lot that it was handled the way that it was, especially by the VP.

Interview Questions

• I was given five minutes to explain a procedure, any procedure and afterward he could ask me any questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was very happy with the offer, there was no need to negotiate.

Tier I AV Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Group (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very basic interview. Standard AV questions. You could tell the culture was lacking by how little personality upper management had in the interview. Am I at 30 words yet??????????????

Interview Questions

• What is the name of this audio cable?   1 Answer