Compass Group Interview Questions

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Compass Group in April 2014.

Started with phone screen by HR department and then a phone screen from hiring manager. After making it though phone screens, participated in panel interview where case study was presented along with additional interview questions.

Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Compass Group in September 2011.

Telephone interview with recruiter, telephone interview with HR Manager, interview with HR Director, Interview with Managing Director & HR Director, job offer

Negotiate to what you believe you are worth

Resident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Compass Group in February 2013.

HR Phone Interview. In person Interview. SIte Inspection. In person interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a difficult client when working as a 3rd party supplier   Answer Question
    Phone offer followed up by letter via email.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Compass Group in November 2011.

Work culture is somewhat unstructured. Interview was with senior management, short and mostly related to skill set.

Interview Questions
    • Need knowledge of marketing, foodservice trends, and graphic design skill.   Answer Question

Patient Flow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Compass Group in April 2013.

Interviewed with the VP at TouchPoint (sub company of Compass). I personally was ready for the interview as I prepared myself. I did the best I could with my resume and research the company I thought I was applying to. I found out mid-interview when the VP asked me what I could tell him about the company, that I was interviewing with the wrong company. The VP asked me if I wanted to continue with the interview as he thought there would be a position I was qualified for or if I would like to leave. I chose to stay, partly because I was frozen in terror, but I'm glad I did. It really says a lot that it was handled the way that it was, especially by the VP.

Interview Questions
    • I was given five minutes to explain a procedure, any procedure and afterward he could ask me any questions.   View Answer
    I was very happy with the offer, there was no need to negotiate.

Administration Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Compass Group.

Apply online and contact from Site Level Management

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, just be prepared for duplicate forms filling process and waiting   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Compass Group.

Being hired can be difficult, in the interview, you really have to impress them with your words and confidence. It can be hard but I was always told to be myself.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work with Compass Group Chartwells   View Answer

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ludhiana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Compass Group in April 2010.

First Interview with HR Executive then With Accounts Manager and Branch Manager at Ludhiana Branch

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tilburg (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tilburg (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Compass Group in February 2010.

Telephone interview followed by a face to face interview. General questions, Why this company , why this type of job ? Important to notify about your interests in company and the specific job description. Salary is at market conform but negotiations about wages is possible.

Interview Questions
    • How could you improve the sales/turnover of our department ?   View Answer
    negotiate about salary

Server/Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockford, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Compass Group in April 2009.

Be open to working weekends and holidays. They are vey safety oriented-keep that in mind. One interview. 30 minutes. Be neat! This is a company that cares about the color of your socks-even if you work in the kitchen-so pay attention to your apperance.

My backgroud check took two months! But I think that's a record. I didn't mind, but it is unusual because I don't move around or had ever changed my name.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? Do you have any problem working with a racialy diverse team? Do you understand the importance of confidentiality?   Answer Question
    I was told the job paid $8.50/hr (min wage?) like negotiation was out of the question.

Worked for Compass Group? Contribute to the Community!