Compass Group

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.6

Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Compass Group in September 2011.

Telephone interview with recruiter, telephone interview with HR Manager, interview with HR Director, Interview with Managing Director & HR Director, job offer

Negotiate to what you believe you are worth

Resident Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Compass Group in February 2013.

HR Phone Interview. In person Interview. SIte Inspection. In person interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a difficult client when working as a 3rd party supplier   Answer Question
    Phone offer followed up by letter via email.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Compass Group in April 2014.

Started with phone screen by HR department and then a phone screen from hiring manager. After making it though phone screens, participated in panel interview where case study was presented along with additional interview questions.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Compass Group.

Being hired can be difficult, in the interview, you really have to impress them with your words and confidence. It can be hard but I was always told to be myself.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work with Compass Group Chartwells   View Answer

Patient Flow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Compass Group in April 2013.

Interviewed with the VP at TouchPoint (sub company of Compass). I personally was ready for the interview as I prepared myself. I did the best I could with my resume and research the company I thought I was applying to. I found out mid-interview when the VP asked me what I could tell him about the company, that I was interviewing with the wrong company. The VP asked me if I wanted to continue with the interview as he thought there would be a position I was qualified for or if I would like to leave. I chose to stay, partly because I was frozen in terror, but I'm glad I did. It really says a lot that it was handled the way that it was, especially by the VP.

Interview Questions
    • I was given five minutes to explain a procedure, any procedure and afterward he could ask me any questions.   View Answer
    I was very happy with the offer, there was no need to negotiate.

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Compass Group in April 2010.

First Interview with HR Executive then With Accounts Manager and Branch Manager at Ludhiana Branch

Administration Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Compass Group.

Apply online and contact from Site Level Management

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, just be prepared for duplicate forms filling process and waiting   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Compass Group in November 2011.

Work culture is somewhat unstructured. Interview was with senior management, short and mostly related to skill set.

Interview Questions
    • Need knowledge of marketing, foodservice trends, and graphic design skill.   Answer Question

Hospitality Bar Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Compass Group in June 2010.

Had to apply several times online before i heard back. I was invited for an interview with many other people, and talked to one manager, asked about why i want to work there, similar jobs, time managment, what you can bring to the company. Fairly easy to answer and they are very nice people. Great for part time jobs and experience

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tilburg (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tilburg (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Compass Group in February 2010.

Telephone interview followed by a face to face interview. General questions, Why this company , why this type of job ? Important to notify about your interests in company and the specific job description. Salary is at market conform but negotiations about wages is possible.

Interview Questions
    • How could you improve the sales/turnover of our department ?   View Answer
    negotiate about salary