Compass Group USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Manager Interview

Communications Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Compass Group USA in December 2010.

Interview Details – Panel interview for contract position. Took place in one of the contract cafeteria. Employees of at cafeteria were friendly and helpful - especially since I was thoroughly confused with what was going on. I got an interview with each person separately and then with the whole panel together.

Negotiation Details – It was terrible - mostly due to my naivety. I was low balled.

Very Easy Interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Compass Group USA.

Interview Details – I had a very generic 20-minute phone interview with HR at which time I was told that there would be a call back with further information as to a face-to-face interview. I received that call back and was asked if I was willing to sit in on a group interview with several Sr. staff since they would be in my area. I agreed, and was given the opportunity to interview with 4 members of the Sr. staff. It was very personable, and relaxed.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one that stood out as difficult as I already knew one of the panel members and I had done work for them before.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager In Training - Crothall Services Interview

Manager In Training - Crothall Services
Charlotte, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Compass Group USA in December 2011.

Interview Details – This was just an initial group interview to review candidates and familiarize them with the job and its components.

Interview Questions

Director of Logistics Interview

Director of Logistics
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Compass Group USA in June 2011.

Interview Details – Great Recruiter I spoke with the Skills test was 6 parts made up of 182 yes no, math (hard), word associations. Then two day prior to the interview they give you a topic and you have to do a presentation to panel group. In the panel inteview there are behavioral questons asked. One was what you think of Diversity, a lot of give examples of different sinerios. It lasted about an hour.

Also, the skill test they send you via email just copy the question and put it in your google tool bar the answer will come up. Every one of the math problems, word association, and other part of the test you can to this for.

Flew in for the interview to Char. got to the hotel and I had to pay for it myself. Had to drive 2 hour to another airport because of cost to fly down the Char.

Asked 4 times for an expense and they keep telling me they would send it out. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with the an expense report. I am unemployed and I could have used the $150.00 for other things. Why a company of this size feels the need to cheat a person is beyond me.

I would not have worked for them even if they had offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for Compass Group USA? Contribute to the Community!