Compass Health Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compass Health

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crowley, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Compass Health (Crowley, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st interview was about 2 hours. No open ended questions. Very nice and informative. Second interview was to go over a few more details and then presented me with an offer.

Interview Questions

Clinician II (Mental Health Counselor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Health (Mount Vernon, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview which basically went over vague details of the work. In person interview with 3 people, who posed various questions from a form. Pretty easy-going. After the interview, it took a lot of follow up calls and emails to actually get the job offer. Not sure if they were considering other candidates or if there were funding issues.

Interview Questions

• How have you responded to an uncomfortable situation with a coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

RN Charge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelousas, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compass Health (Opelousas, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy I was recommended by a friend. They needed a nurse right away..so I was hired..they gave me the salary I wanted. I did have to do a drug screenng and background check. They were very nice during the interview..however I do not think anybody else had applied.

Negotiation

None they asked me what I wanted I told them and they said Okay