Compass Minerals

Very Easy Interview

Corporate Development Director Interview

Corporate Development Director
Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Compass Minerals in November 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen with HR which went great. I was invited to come in for a meeting with the Sr. Vps which I would report. When I arrived, it was another meeting with HR which repeated the phone screen. That also went well and they told me they would set up the meeting with the VPs, but then they refused to return my calls. As it turned out, they did not want to pay a recruiting fee and the outside recruiter sent in a dud before me. So HR was hesitant to review any more candidates from the recruiter.

Interview Question – Just basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Demand Planner
Overland Park, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Compass Minerals in August 2009.

Interview Details – Team of Interviewer's

Interview Question – How do you handle political situations.   Answer Question

Production Foreman Interview

Production Foreman

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Compass Minerals in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with corporate. Lots of STAR scenarios.

Interview Question – Basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm sure they would have paid more. I was more interested in the relocation package.

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Compass Minerals in September 2008.

Interview Details – Company looks online through resumes .They will call you if they are interested.You will be given a test and a tour .Background checks will be made and a drug screen and also a pysical.

Interview Questions

Worked for Compass Minerals? Contribute to the Community!