Compasslabs Interview Questions

4.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compasslabs

Ad Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Compasslabs in May 2012.

had two people interview me
    first guy was relaxed, but asked technical advertising terms & formulas that I never properly learned (like difference between CPC and CTR). I definitely got destroyed on that part.
    the second guy came in and asked me typical corporation trick questions (i.e. if you have two sand hourglasses, one being 4 minutes, and the other being 7 minutes, how would you make exactly 9 minutes?)
    both were really friendly guys with extensive badass resume backgrounds though, I just didn't do my homework and prepared hard enough

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time where you failed, and how you overcame that challenge   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Compasslabs in December 2011.

very bad environment, people are not friendly

Interview Questions
    • They gave out problems and want you to solve. Mainly about advertizing   Answer Question