Competitive Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Representative Interview

Marketing Representative
Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Competitive Consulting in February 2010.

Interview Details – If you are not an excellent door-to-door salesman or if you do not desire to become one, this is NOT the job for you. The offered position is listed as a marketing position, and requires a related degree, which I have earned with sweat, tears, late nights, and accumulated tuition debt in order to receive. I personally found the information I was given in my initial phone interview rather misleading as to the actual job duties as well as the payment structure. ( 100% commission on cold sales)

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Austin, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Competitive Consulting in August 2009.

Interview Details – After submitting my application via email, I recieved a call the very next day. I went to the initial interview, filled out a questionaire, and met with a representative who asked if I would like to come back tomorrow. The next day consisted of a day long interview. 9 to 6 pm out in the field. It is a sales position. We returned and I thought I would get to go home, but was interviewed by the main manager when I was extremely tired. He asked if I wanted to come back tomorrow and sit in on one of the meetings. I slept on it, and just went to my original job instead.

Interview Question – How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – very unstable. mostly commission. When the guy interviewing me had a crappy car and made me pay for my own lunch, I knew it was time to split.

Worked for Competitive Consulting? Contribute to the Community!