Compex Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compex

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compex (Torrance, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Found out about position online. Had a 20 min. phone interview where I discussed my resume in specific to their job requirements. It was helpful to me that I had my resume and questions to ask after the interview which alleviated my nervousness. The interviewer asked whether I had any questions which I was easily able to ask because my list of questions were in front of me so it went smoothly. I was told that my skillset was a match and that I would be contacted by another rep for an in person interview once all other apps were interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Nothing diff just want specifics on how hour skills match what their seeking. I was asked how fast I type and I was told the pay $12-$13/hr . I highlight some of my strengths.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compex (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Initial meeting with manager, progressing to interview with VP. I'm not sure what else I can say, other than it was a simple process but this site demands a 50 word minimum in this section.

Interview Questions

• Interested in potential business you can bring to the table, industry contacts   1 Answer