Comprehensive Health Services Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2015
Updated Jan 24, 2015

2.0

Administrative Aid Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Comprehensive Health Services.

During the phone interview, they were cordial and 'sold' the company as one with great benefits, etc. etc. Once I had my in-person interview, I was certain from the moment I walked in I wouldn't work at this place for any amount of money. The receptionists were remarkably rude and acted as if it were a bother to take my name and I sat and waited for 45 minutes, only to be ushered into an even more depressing atmosphere. I honestly cut my interview short so that I could get out of that depressing office. I was referred by an employee who warned me about the president of the company, who apparently has had numerous affairs with female workers, despite being married. Don't waste your time. Read the reviews of this place CAREFULLY before you consider walking through the door.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable with constantly changing deadlines and working with demanding higher ups?   View Answer

After reading the reviews of the leadership issues at this company, I pursued employment here no further. Horrible reputation in the community.

Client Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Comprehensive Health Services.

The initial telephone interview went smoothly followed by a comfortable one-on-one interview. The Interviewee gave a thorough introduction to the company and the office, then casually discussed my background, the role I would play in the organization, and my career plans. However, at the conclusion, the interviewee explained that they are not currently hiring for the position and are basically doing mock interviews in the event that they attain more contracts.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Comprehensive Health Services in February 2014.

I was asked if I could do the work and keep up with a "fast-paced" environment. I was also asked about my previous experience, which was all in accounts payable, which is what this position was for. They believed I was fit for the job and accepted me.

Interview Questions
    • This was a very simple interview, all I was really asked was if I could keep up with the pace of work they were describing.   Answer Question
    It was a fixed, pre-determined amount because it was a temporary position.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comprehensive Health Services in October 2011.

Initial candidates were not screened carefully enough for work in an austere environ. I expect that this will change. This opportunity is wide open still and as long as you meet the check marks required. That is credentialed with a good background you will be considered. The rest will be your willingness to step into the world of contracting in the middle east.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Comprehensive Health Services in August 2009.

Was done through a temp agency. Interview was indepth and with three other employees.

Fair

Administrative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Comprehensive Health Services in October 2010.

The online application was very detailed and a lengthy process. The phone interview for the position was about 15 minutes with work experience related questions. The 1:1 interview was about 30 minutes, friendly atmosphere again work experience related questions.

Interview Questions
    Specific vacation time I would need off every year due to religious observance, but was unable to have any bending by the company on salary.