Comprehensive Software Systems

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comprehensive Software Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – CSS did a phone screen with HR first, then another phone screen with hiring manager. Then I was brought in for a 7 hour interview! I met 12 different people. Overall, it wasn't as bad as it sounded.

Interview Question – I would say the questions were very easy. Mostly behavioral type of questions. "How would you handle this...?"   Answer Question

Systems Administrative Interview

Systems Administrative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comprehensive Software Systems in February 2013.

Interview Details – 2 telephonic interview rounds
1 round: hr interview
2nd: technical

Interview Question – DR based questions, replication techniques, & mostly on sm n sv   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Comprehensive Software Systems in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was done quite fast.

Interview Question – Are you OK with the job nature which might be different with your experience?   Answer Question

Worked for Comprehensive Software Systems? Contribute to the Community!