Comptia Interview Questions

2.0

Public Policy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comptia (Washington, DC) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview was basic, getting to know the applicant and their motives for applying. Group onsite interview was more about specifics on resume and what to bring to the job

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comptia (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Job parameters changed from regular, full-time to contract position in between initial phone interview & 1:1; company did not notify me of the change. After a few minutes, it became clear that I was over-qualified for the revised position. We had a pleasant chat about the industry, but it wasn't really an interview.

Interview Questions

• (All responses from initial phone interview): Do you think that creativity or efficiency is more important?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comptia in April 2012.

Interview

Goof balls. Received an email to do a phone interview. I replied back with available dates and times. Never heard anything back. I waited four days and phoned the HR rep who had emailed me. Left a message on her voice mail. She emailed me back again, asking for availablity. I told her again. She called and the phone interview went great. She said she'd have me talk to the hiring manager the next day who happened to be located in another state. 45 minutes before the phone interview was to happen I get an email from her saying it was cancelled because the position was filled. Huh??? So the person you hired would have had a face to face interview, a background check and a written offer but you're still conducting phone interviews for the position?? Crazy.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - "What industries have you not been applying to?"   1 Answer

Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Comptia in October 2009.

Interview

The HR dept. will contact you first. When you return the call it's not to set up an interview, they start as soon as they say "Hello" so be prepared. The initial HR interview is comprised of typical interview questions. What are your strengths, weaknesses, etc. There were several interviews. The enjoyment of the interview depended on who you talked to.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about your communication style.   1 Answer