CompuCom IT Manager Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Louisville, KY) in July 2012.

Interview

Laborious and uncoordinated. I had to manage the process myself in order for them to keep their promises.

Interview Questions

• Not many...too many of the people I interviewed with just wanted to talk a lot, so I let them.   1 Answer

Was not impressed with the ability of the managers and executives I spoke with in that they did not seem to know what was going on with each other, nor did they have a clear strategy. There did seem to be a lot of big egos and a lot of politics....I was actually warned about some of the people I interviewed with by others I interviewed with. It was like...be careful of this guy, he is a ball buster...be careful of her, she is a queen b!tC7....it was really messed up. I knew it was a good thing to turn them down.