CompuCom

Very Easy Interview

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom in July 2012.

Interview Details – Laborious and uncoordinated. I had to manage the process myself in order for them to keep their promises.

Interview Question – Not many...too many of the people I interviewed with just wanted to talk a lot, so I let them.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Was not impressed with the ability of the managers and executives I spoke with in that they did not seem to know what was going on with each other, nor did they have a clear strategy. There did seem to be a lot of big egos and a lot of politics....I was actually warned about some of the people I interviewed with by others I interviewed with. It was like...be careful of this guy, he is a ball buster...be careful of her, she is a queen b!tC7....it was really messed up. I knew it was a good thing to turn them down.

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!