CompuCom

76 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Technician Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was quick and efficient. The staff was friendly and prompt. I was very pleased with the hiring process. The paperwork was easily handled and there was always an open line of communication to several people. They informed me very well of what I would be doing and spent any time I need explaining details. They made the entire hiring and interview process worry-free.

Interview Question – An unexpected question was whether or not I had any experience with printers. I had some but not much mechanical experience but luckily they were quick to inform me that there would be some training to make up what I didn't know.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me what was my asking price and I said I was negotiable. In a short time we came to an amiable agreement.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – Interview lasted 5 minutes. they just wanted some one that knew how to be a people person since the job was very customer orientated and face to face with them.

Interview Question – No questions were asked they just looked at my resume and that was all.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CompuCom in December 2011.

Interview Details – I had a technical phone interview wasn't very difficult. Immediately after that had an onsite interview. Around 2 1:1 interview I was asked about my previous experience, and it was a fit to the hiring managers expectations. I was offered a job a day or two later.

Interview Question – describe your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Inventory Control Administrative Interview

I applied through other source and interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – I was asked by a manger if i needed a job

Interview Question – Do you need a job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You start next week

Field Services Technician Interview

Field Services Technician
Tallahassee, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CompuCom in July 2013.

Interview Details – Quick hiring process. Multiple phone interviews with hiring manager and district hiring manager. Face to Face interview with field tech.

Interview Question – Level on knowledge and how you have used it in the past, the present and the future.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screen then two face to face interviews with hiring manager

Interview Question – very technical in nature, be prepared and do your homework on the companies business offerings   Answer Question

Systems Integration Specialist Interview

Systems Integration Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – The interview process only took a few minutes; they asked me a few questions and then offered me the job

Interview Question – Tech screen   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Service Desk Analyst
Bentonville, AR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom in July 2010.

Interview Details – Robert Half Technologies referred me to CompuCom and I interviewed with the team lead I would be working for. The interview was mostly technical questions related to the job. It was not a very difficult interview compared to others I have had. After I worked for CompuCom as a temp for a few months they hired me on full time.

Interview Question – I do not remember as this was 6 years ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate to up my salary another $1000 a year.

IT Technician Interview

IT Technician
Erie, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process where very hit and miss.

Interview Question – Tell me about your family life.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The Manager specified the amount with no room for negotiation.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – Internal headhunter emailed me asking me if I wanted to talk about a sales job with CompuCom. The headhunter gave screening interviewing. I passed and he referred me to the hiring manager. Hiring manager did one interview over the phone and one in person. Very few questions. One of easiest interviews I have ever had. Hiring team hired hired for multiple positions and hired about 1/2 of employees interviewed.

Interview Questions

• None. Very few questions. Mostly asked about my current job at the time and past experiences.   View Answer
  • Asked why I thought I would be good fit for company. Asked me what I knew about CompuCom.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation--gave me salary and commission plan. Was a take-it-or-leave it package.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CompuCom

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!

CompuCom Videos

CompuCom – Why Work for Us?

​​ “It’s exciting to work for company that is committed to their employees and clients, encourages continual learning and success and promotes a positive and dynamic working environment.” CompuCom, the leading… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CompuCom interview questions and advice. All 76 interview reviews posted anonymously by CompuCom employees and interview candidates.