CompuCom Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.2

Solution Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

contacted via phone after resume submital then interviewed with 5 hiring managers

Interview Questions

• you are overqualified for the role so why would this be a good fit for you.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Interview lasted 5 minutes. they just wanted some one that knew how to be a people person since the job was very customer orientated and face to face with them.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked they just looked at my resume and that was all.   Answer Question

Technical Support Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

the interview process was done all on line. Saw an advertisement online, sent resume and cover letter through e-mail to CompuCom. Next day had a telephone interview and online test. Two days later I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

I was asked by a manger if i needed a job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You start next week

Systems Integration Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

The interview process only took a few minutes; they asked me a few questions and then offered me the job

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CompuCom in February 2013.

Interview

phone interview then another phone interview and hire!

Field PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CompuCom (Manchester, NH) in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call from Insight Global recruiter saying she found my résumé on Monster. Weird because I've applied to this job two or three months prior anyway but ok. I sound like a good fit. Well when they finally got the manager to call me he didn't askant technical questions and was only around fifteen minutes long. About fifteen minutes after I got off the phone with him, my recruiter called up and said I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on printers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you get the price you agreed upon. My first two checks were short money.

POS Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CompuCom (Mesa, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Entire hiring process was done remotely. I spoke to HR over the phone, spoke to the Dispatch Lead over the phone, fax all my documents, and did the training online. The interview process wasn't really an interview. He asked basic questions like "Are you afraid of heights?" and "Can you lift up to 50lbs?". Just questions regarding whether or not you can physically do the job. He explained to me what the job would be like and what the next steps are. They just got a huge contract, so at the time, they were just hiring anyone and everyone who qualified on paper. They've since lost the contract, and so had to let most of us go since were only on a temporary contract.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They stated the pay and benefits as non-negotiable. But indicated that I could negotiate when offered a permanent contract.

Technical PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CompuCom (Redmond, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Minimal phone interview with CompuCom recruiter. A basic resume review and description of the position. No technical screening questions. Some advice on how to tweak resume to make it more appealing to the hiring manager. Was followed by a 15 minute 1:1 interview with the hiring manager where we mainly talked about his favorite TV show.

Interview Questions

• Your resume says you can do this. Can you do it?   1 Answer

Help Desk Support Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was incredibly easy. I went in on a thursday night around 7:00 PM and was met with two stereotypical "gamer" looking guys in jeans and t-shirts which put me at ease though I felt a little over-dressed. Really though, the interview consisted of being asked why I wanted to work there, what I had done in the past, some superficial flipping through my resume, and some small talk. After that I was asked if I knew what ping was which I somehow impressed them by explaining more "than most of the candidates [they] had spoken to" (how is that possible for something like ping?) Then they had me role play tech support with them being the client...they said their laptop wouldn't connect to wi-fi...I asked them if the hardware switch was on, they told me I was hired. The job, just like the interview is very simple and straightforward, you may want to consider if this is a position you really want to take or even a company you really want to work for if you're above entry level. If you are entry level on the other hand, don't take that as a slap to them, this is a great place to get started out and learn the ropes.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions about hobbies etc. I may have been overthinking it but I felt like they were trying to figure something out about me.   1 Answer