CompuCom

Average Difficulty
86 candidate interviews

Solution Director Interview

Solution Director

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – contacted via phone after resume submital then interviewed with 5 hiring managers

Interview Question – you are overqualified for the role so why would this be a good fit for you.   Answer Question

Inventory Control Administrative Interview

Inventory Control Administrative

I applied through other source and interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – I was asked by a manger if i needed a job

Interview Question – Do you need a job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You start next week

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Technical Support Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – Interview lasted 5 minutes. they just wanted some one that knew how to be a people person since the job was very customer orientated and face to face with them.

Interview Question – No questions were asked they just looked at my resume and that was all.   Answer Question

Technical Support Tech Interview

Technical Support Tech

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – the interview process was done all on line. Saw an advertisement online, sent resume and cover letter through e-mail to CompuCom. Next day had a telephone interview and online test. Two days later I was hired.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – Interview was short concise and ultimately irrelevant. While it doesn't speak well to me, they don't have a difficult vetting process for hiring. From what I got, so long as you look good, your core competency doesn't matter.

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Help Desk Support Technician I Interview

Help Desk Support Technician I
Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CompuCom in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was incredibly easy. I went in on a thursday night around 7:00 PM and was met with two stereotypical "gamer" looking guys in jeans and t-shirts which put me at ease though I felt a little over-dressed. Really though, the interview consisted of being asked why I wanted to work there, what I had done in the past, some superficial flipping through my resume, and some small talk. After that I was asked if I knew what ping was which I somehow impressed them by explaining more "than most of the candidates [they] had spoken to" (how is that possible for something like ping?)

Then they had me role play tech support with them being the client...they said their laptop wouldn't connect to wi-fi...I asked them if the hardware switch was on, they told me I was hired. The job, just like the interview is very simple and straightforward, you may want to consider if this is a position you really want to take or even a company you really want to work for if you're above entry level. If you are entry level on the other hand, don't take that as a slap to them, this is a great place to get started out and learn the ropes.

Interview Question – Personal questions about hobbies etc. I may have been overthinking it but I felt like they were trying to figure something out about me.   View Answer

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Desktop Support Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CompuCom in December 2011.

Interview Details – I had a technical phone interview wasn't very difficult. Immediately after that had an onsite interview. Around 2 1:1 interview I was asked about my previous experience, and it was a fit to the hiring managers expectations. I was offered a job a day or two later.

Interview Question – describe your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Systems Integration Specialist Interview

Systems Integration Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – The interview process only took a few minutes; they asked me a few questions and then offered me the job

Interview Question – Tech screen   Answer Question

Project Management Analyst Interview

Project Management Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process was easy and pleasant. However this was over 9 years ago and the culture was different then, when managment cared about their employees.

Project Management Administrative Interview

Project Management Administrative
Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CompuCom in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very informal and quick since they had a low level position to fill. Job description was very vague.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CompuCom

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!

CompuCom Videos

CompuCom – Why Work for Us?

​​ “It’s exciting to work for company that is committed to their employees and clients, encourages continual learning and success and promotes a positive and dynamic working environment.” CompuCom, the leading IT… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CompuCom interview questions and advice. All 86 interview reviews posted anonymously by CompuCom employees and interview candidates.