CompuCom Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014
87 interviews

2.3

Technical Support Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview lasted 5 minutes. they just wanted some one that knew how to be a people person since the job was very customer orientated and face to face with them.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked they just looked at my resume and that was all.   Answer Question

Inventory Control Administrative Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at CompuCom.

I was asked by a manger if i needed a job

You start next week

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CompuCom in December 2011.

I had a technical phone interview wasn't very difficult. Immediately after that had an onsite interview. Around 2 1:1 interview I was asked about my previous experience, and it was a fit to the hiring managers expectations. I was offered a job a day or two later.

Take it or leave it

Field Services Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at CompuCom in July 2013.

Quick hiring process. Multiple phone interviews with hiring manager and district hiring manager. Face to Face interview with field tech.

Interview Questions
    • Level on knowledge and how you have used it in the past, the present and the future.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom in June 2013.

Phone screen then two face to face interviews with hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • very technical in nature, be prepared and do your homework on the companies business offerings   Answer Question

Systems Integration Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom.

The interview process only took a few minutes; they asked me a few questions and then offered me the job

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Erie, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom in March 2012.

Hiring and interview process where very hit and miss.

Interview Questions
    The Manager specified the amount with no room for negotiation.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom in July 2010.

Robert Half Technologies referred me to CompuCom and I interviewed with the team lead I would be working for. The interview was mostly technical questions related to the job. It was not a very difficult interview compared to others I have had. After I worked for CompuCom as a temp for a few months they hired me on full time.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate to up my salary another $1000 a year.

Sales Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CompuCom.

Internal headhunter emailed me asking me if I wanted to talk about a sales job with CompuCom. The headhunter gave screening interviewing. I passed and he referred me to the hiring manager. Hiring manager did one interview over the phone and one in person. Very few questions. One of easiest interviews I have ever had. Hiring team hired hired for multiple positions and hired about 1/2 of employees interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • None. Very few questions. Mostly asked about my current job at the time and past experiences.   View Answer
    • Asked why I thought I would be good fit for company. Asked me what I knew about CompuCom.   Answer Question
    No negotiation--gave me salary and commission plan. Was a take-it-or-leave it package.

IT Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CompuCom.

phone interview - technical questions and some general ones. To the point and clearly states what the client requirements are and expected.
    well guided on the day for the interview with major client and ask for feedback, thank you letters and kept in touch as to the client comments. Little negotiation on the salary once the client accepted me as to hiring. Overall very easy management to work with.