CompuCom Network Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Initial phone interview covering basic soft skills and basic technical knowledge with project manager or recuiter (depending on the contract). Followed by a more detailed technical assessment conducted in person by a technical lead and the project manager. In my case I was extended an offer that vary day pending a background check/drug test. The entire process took about two weeks. (I was contacted on a Tuesday, scheduled my phone interview for that Wednesday. From there I did the drug test and started the background check Thursday and rounded that week off with my in-person technical interview. At that point it took another week for results for my drug test and background check.)

The overall process depends a lot on the PM that you will be working for and how fast they move there feet.

Interview Questions

• It was a standard round of questions ... nothing out of the blue. They look to make sure you can deliver and that you can get along with your teammates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are pretty set on what they offer. They told me a range ... I was at the top and really felt that they would have passed if pushed for more.

Other Interview Reviews for CompuCom

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CompuCom (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

VERY BAD PROCESS
    Unorganized, Improper way of conducting Interview.
    Do not expect such a careless behavior by any IT Company.

Interview Questions

• In Technical Round they play "ROLL PLAY DRAMA" of Management level JOB, checking your Managements Skills not Technical skills   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CompuCom (Pune (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Quality technical interview, Should have good knowledge of the technology you are working on.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CompuCom in March 2012.

Interview

Till now I gave many interviews, but found one thing. Interviewer ask the things which are not practically used in that specific project. If they are going to give you training and many other technologies are not used in their project then why they expect that we should know all in details?? I saw many guys who came from non-tech background in very techi project and later on they did very well. because practice made man perfect. Interviewer should actually see whether the candidate have eager to learn new things? Are they ready to accept the challenge and move towards success? Are they ready for hard-work with honesty? Also candidates should be ready with latest knowledge and ready to jump.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CompuCom (Pune (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The entire process was very quick.