Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CompuCom
- Field Service Technician (7)
- Network Engineer (5)
- Desktop Support Analyst (5)
- Field Technician (5)
- IT Technician (4)
- Technical Support Analyst (4)
- Help Desk Analyst (3)
- Field Services Technician (3)
- Systems Integration Specialist (2)
- Technical Support Tech (2)
- Technical Support Technician (2)
- Help Desk Support Technician I (2)
- Systems Support Analyst (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Desktop Support Technician (2)
- Desktop Support Technician II (2)
- Service Desk Analyst (2)
- Service Desk Tech (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Solution Director (2)
- Field Technical Engineer (1)
- Project Administrative Assistant (1)
- Networking Associate (1)
- Dedicated Tech (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Deskside Support Analyst (1)
- Deskside Support Technician (1)
- Desktop Analyst (1)
- Desktop Support (1)
- Programmer Analyst (1)
Network Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CompuCom.
Initial phone interview covering basic soft skills and basic technical knowledge with project manager or recuiter (depending on the contract). Followed by a more detailed technical assessment conducted in person by a technical lead and the project manager. In my case I was extended an offer that vary day pending a background check/drug test. The entire process took about two weeks. (I was contacted on a Tuesday, scheduled my phone interview for that Wednesday. From there I did the drug test and started the background check Thursday and rounded that week off with my in-person technical interview. At that point it took another week for results for my drug test and background check.)
The overall process depends a lot on the PM that you will be working for and how fast they move there feet.
- It was a standard round of questions ... nothing out of the blue. They look to make sure you can deliver and that you can get along with your teammates. Answer Question
They are pretty set on what they offer. They told me a range ... I was at the top and really felt that they would have passed if pushed for more.
Other Interview Reviews for CompuCom
Network Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at CompuCom (Pune (India)) in April 2013.
VERY BAD PROCESS
Unorganized, Improper way of conducting Interview.
Do not expect such a careless behavior by any IT Company.
- In Technical Round they play "ROLL PLAY DRAMA" of Management level JOB, checking your Managements Skills not Technical skills Answer Question
Network Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at CompuCom (Pune (India)) in September 2012.
Quality technical interview, Should have good knowledge of the technology you are working on.
- Regarding Higher level Routing protocols Answer Question
Network Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at CompuCom in March 2012.
Till now I gave many interviews, but found one thing. Interviewer ask the things which are not practically used in that specific project. If they are going to give you training and many other technologies are not used in their project then why they expect that we should know all in details?? I saw many guys who came from non-tech background in very techi project and later on they did very well. because practice made man perfect. Interviewer should actually see whether the candidate have eager to learn new things? Are they ready to accept the challenge and move towards success? Are they ready for hard-work with honesty? Also candidates should be ready with latest knowledge and ready to jump.
- Very descriptive information Answer Question
Network Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at CompuCom (Pune (India)) in July 2010.
The entire process was very quick.
- What is a smartjack 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review