CompuCom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom in September 2009.

Interview Details – Asked what i can do,when can i start. I got a call next week to start. Good company if you need experience for like a year. Don't think you can start your career in this company because the pay is too low!!!

Interview Question – What can you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes I did. They were offering me less then I was suppose to get and even negotiated the offer was not good enough. But the economy sucks so considered the job and money.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!

CompuCom Videos

CompuCom – Why Work for Us?

​​ “It’s exciting to work for company that is committed to their employees and clients, encourages continual learning and success and promotes a positive and dynamic working environment.” CompuCom, the leading IT… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CompuCom interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CompuCom employees and interview candidates.