CompuCom Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2015

1.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CompuCom (Collegeville, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I had to pass a background check, drug screen, and provided references. I met with the Site Manager and another one of the Project Managers that I would be working with. Quite honestly, the biggest challenge was negotiating the compensation package once I was offered the job. I knew what the median salary range for this title is, and they were offering me was slightly more than half of that.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I was doing in my current position and my knowledge about certain software.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much...their attitude was "take it or leave it"

Other Interview Reviews for CompuCom

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at CompuCom in March 2012.

Interview

Emailed back and forth, arranged a day and time (which passed) and heard from him a week later. During the call he said he lost his train of thought three times and there were numerous silent pauses of 30s+ from his end where I had to ask "Hello?"

Interview Questions