CompuCom Solution Director Interview Questions

Solution Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

contacted via phone after resume submital then interviewed with 5 hiring managers

Interview Questions

• you are overqualified for the role so why would this be a good fit for you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CompuCom

Solution Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CompuCom (Dallas, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Phone interviews or onsite interviews with 7 different people in the organization. Previously held similar position at company. Interviews began in February where I was told a decision would be made within a few weeks which turned into 3 months. Personal belief is that COO got involved and took the hiring process out of the Business Unit owners hands. Final interview was with COO himself. Business Unit manager was most non-communicative after first few weeks which led to my viewpoint. I had known and worked with many of the individuals I interviewed along the way and received very positive feedback regarding my candidacy being their personal choice.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience putting service solutions together for companies?   Answer Question