CompuCom

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Solution Director Interview

Solution Director

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – contacted via phone after resume submital then interviewed with 5 hiring managers

Interview Question – you are overqualified for the role so why would this be a good fit for you.   Answer Question

Solution Director Interview

Solution Director
Dallas, TX

The process took 3 months - interviewed at CompuCom in May 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interviews or onsite interviews with 7 different people in the organization. Previously held similar position at company. Interviews began in February where I was told a decision would be made within a few weeks which turned into 3 months. Personal belief is that COO got involved and took the hiring process out of the Business Unit owners hands. Final interview was with COO himself. Business Unit manager was most non-communicative after first few weeks which led to my viewpoint. I had known and worked with many of the individuals I interviewed along the way and received very positive feedback regarding my candidacy being their personal choice.

Interview Question – Do you have experience putting service solutions together for companies?   Answer Question

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!