CompuCom

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Analyst Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview Details – Interview lasted 5 minutes. they just wanted some one that knew how to be a people person since the job was very customer orientated and face to face with them.

Interview Question – No questions were asked they just looked at my resume and that was all.   Answer Question

Leesburg, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CompuCom in July 2009.

Interview Details – interviewed over the phone. job offer received over the phone

Interview Question – Do you have reliable transportation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CompuCom in October 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter was told 2 managers would be interviewing me after my 1:1 phone interview; this was not correct. 5...yes FIVE managers interviewed me for a position that paid less than $40k a year.

The interview is absolutely EASY to pass. If you know basic networking, basic MS Office 2007/2010 questions and a little bit about Windows 7 (with outlook, configuring themes, shortcuts and fixing common driver issues over the phone) you will do fine..

Interview Questions

• You have 3 computers all connected to the same network. The middle one cannot get to Google.com and the other two can. What would you do to start checking for issues?   View Answer
  • How would you walk a user through adding a member to a distribution list?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will offer you the absolutely lowest the position pays for whichever client is interested in you. ALWAYS ask for 20% more hourly than what they offer, because if you nailed the interview...you will get it. You might have to come on with the temp agency for the first 90 days at a certain rate, but if you're nailing the job...make sure to be honest that you'll expect $XX.XX/ hour if you're brought on full time.

My suggestion is you ALWAYS ask for $18/hour because that is the going rate on the majority of the clients

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuCom in November 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring and Interview process was very simple, not taxing at all. The management was very helpful, soft spoken. The interview panel were professional and gave a feeling of comfort.

Interview Question – Will you be able to join immediately?   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at CompuCom

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!

CompuCom Videos

CompuCom – Why Work for Us?

​​ “It’s exciting to work for company that is committed to their employees and clients, encourages continual learning and success and promotes a positive and dynamic working environment.” CompuCom, the leading… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CompuCom Technical Support Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by CompuCom employees and interview candidates.