CompuPay.

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

AIX Systems Engineer Interview

AIX Systems Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CompuPay. in March 2012.

Interview Details – Three step, consulting company screen and interview, followed by in-person interview on site, then approx. 5 days for background and references checks.

Interview Question – In depth technical questions on SAN storage configuration and clustering (HACMP)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary in the middle of my range, excellent top of the line benefits package.

AIX Systems Engineer Interview

AIX Systems Engineer
Miramar, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CompuPay. in March 2012.

Interview Details – Telephone interview through external consulting firm, then in-person interview with the Dir. of IT and the rest of the small IT team. Hiring was a background check first, then telephone interview, followed by an in-person a day or two later, and start date was a few days later. Most documentation/forms were able to be filled out online from home.

Interview Question – Some minor technical questions geared towards NetApp high end storage & AIX interconnects.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy as pie, they came in with a salary in the middle of what I was looking for, and they had an excellent benefits package which was shown/explained fully up front.

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

Interviewed at CompuPay.

Interview Details – three interviews, last one was procedural

Negotiation Details – n/a

Telemarketer Interview

Telemarketer
Miramar, FL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CompuPay. in February 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and filled out the forms. I was called in for an interview with the manager. The first thing I noticed was the amount of security in the building, which is a factor these days. then I noticed that there were a lot of people and they were all smiling and friendly. I was told to wait for the manager and sat in a soft chair for maybe 15 minutes, which was OK because I had to fill out papers. She came in all smiles and exuding friendliness. She took me to her office in the phone room and talked to me about my experience, what I looked for in a job, my skills and my life in general. We talked and even laughed together. At the end she told me what was expected of me and how the hiring process worked. They had to do background and employment and reference checks. Then she introduced me to the other workers who told me all about the job and the company and how happy they were. After 2 weeks I was told to start work.

Interview Question – What my ratio of sales to calls was. In the telemarketing field it is difficult to assign a value to your successes because often there is a time lag between calls and results. It is a numbers game; where the more you call -the more sales you get; but often not immediate results.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made the offer and I accepted. there was no need for negotiation.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CompuPay. in October 2009.

Interview Details – After you pass the online Assesment you receive a call from their recruiter who gives a brief 15 minute interview and then if she likes what she hears will forward you to the Regional Manager in your market for an Interview. Once you pass this face to face interview then you are directed to John Todd Director of Sales out of California who will fly in to interview you. If helikes you then an offer letter is recieved within a few days. 3 week proccess from application to offer.

Interview Question – How do you measure success?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a two-thousand base increase and covered parking without being charged monthly for it.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CompuPay. in August 2009.

Interview Details – I found CompuPays process very challenging. They communicate very well and follow up is awesome. Very organized.

Interview Question – Basic questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CompuPay. in May 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Technical interview with hiring manager.
2) 1:1 interview with hiring manager
3) Offer presented and accepted pending criminal BG check
4) General skills and personality type tests taken.
5) BG completed and start date selected.

I would recommend that the candidate be (1) professional (2) hygenic (3) prepared to qualify their resume, experience, and skills set verbally in detail. DON'T interview 'above' yourself; if you don't have specific skills state so; no one is a 100% fit in any new position. Everyone has to learn new processes, procedures, and technology on an almost daily basis. If you're willing to learn and can learn fast, and express that to the hiring manager, that is as good or better than having the skills set already.

The working environment is VERY congenial as well as focused. You are not a number here; you're a person.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for permanent work after working contract positions over the last few years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary and benefits required NO negotiation-excellent package offered.

District Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CompuPay. in March 2009.

Interview Details – Coming from a competitor as a top preformer they did not ask the questions they might of asked of someone new to the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Expect the very best and you very often get it. Be confident and don't settle.

Specialist Interview

Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CompuPay. in April 2009.

Interview Details – I could NOT believe that there is no drug testing for a company who handles millions of dollars that belong to other people. Guess the company is too cheap to pay for that too.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CompuPay.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CompuPay. interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by CompuPay. employees and interview candidates.