Compugain Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

2.5

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Compugain (Herndon, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the President, CFO, and COO of the company. The interview lasted approximately three hours. The person that I was scheduled to meet with showed up an hour late, so essentially I had the same interview twice. They asked me quite a few questions about my background, and unfortunately, it was apparent that I was not the right person that they were looking for because I can't travel to India or around the country. It was also very challenging for me to understand the CEO because he spoke in a very soft voice and with a heavy accent. I enjoyed my conversation with the team, and I wish them the best.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Compugain (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Technical panel don't have enough technical knowledge on the skill for which i was interviewed. They asked the basic things and general things like Education, work experience and basics. 3 rounds first round - Technical, telephonic second round - Manager Round, Face to Face third round - CEO, Face to Face fourth round - HR, Face to Face... to finalize on Salary!!!

Interview Questions

• general things like Education, work experience and basics. no questions on advanced topics, as the panel do not have the knowledge!!! I came to know about that after joining company.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Compugain in April 2011.

Interview

It started with an IQ test accompanied by technical written round. They both demanded speed and accuracy. After this the selected candidates had to go through group discussion. After this followed the one one one interview along with the HR interview.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Compugain in October 2010.

Interview

Called by a HR representative. We talked about my work background. I was unusual in that the company was hiring me as a contractor to work for another company. The other company wanted to hire me but they weren't allowed to hire more people though they had the resources available to pay me, so they found a willing middleman.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary than I expected, mostly thanks to Glassdoor which gave me a ballpark figure on what people at the other company were making. My general advice, if you are going to be contracting through this company, ask for more than you think, because now I'm pretty sure I could have gotten even more than I did.