Compugain Interview Questions

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Compugain in June 2011.

I interviewed with the President, CFO, and COO of the company. The interview lasted approximately three hours. The person that I was scheduled to meet with showed up an hour late, so essentially I had the same interview twice. They asked me quite a few questions about my background, and unfortunately, it was apparent that I was not the right person that they were looking for because I can't travel to India or around the country. It was also very challenging for me to understand the CEO because he spoke in a very soft voice and with a heavy accent. I enjoyed my conversation with the team, and I wish them the best.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Compugain in April 2011.

It started with an IQ test accompanied by technical written round. They both demanded speed and accuracy. After this the selected candidates had to go through group discussion. After this followed the one one one interview along with the HR interview.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Compugain in October 2010.

Called by a HR representative. We talked about my work background. I was unusual in that the company was hiring me as a contractor to work for another company. The other company wanted to hire me but they weren't allowed to hire more people though they had the resources available to pay me, so they found a willing middleman.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a higher salary than I expected, mostly thanks to Glassdoor which gave me a ballpark figure on what people at the other company were making. My general advice, if you are going to be contracting through this company, ask for more than you think, because now I'm pretty sure I could have gotten even more than I did.