Compugain Junior Business Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Compugain in October 2010.

Called by a HR representative. We talked about my work background. I was unusual in that the company was hiring me as a contractor to work for another company. The other company wanted to hire me but they weren't allowed to hire more people though they had the resources available to pay me, so they found a willing middleman.

Interview Questions
I was able to negotiate a higher salary than I expected, mostly thanks to Glassdoor which gave me a ballpark figure on what people at the other company were making. My general advice, if you are going to be contracting through this company, ask for more than you think, because now I'm pretty sure I could have gotten even more than I did.