Compugen (Canada) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.9

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, standard questions. 2nd interview, 1 week later with a panel of 2 hiring manager plus their director. Great interview, went very well, hiring managers seemed very interested, lasted about an hour. Very positive after interview however it's now been almost 3 weeks since last interview, with no response of candidate status to email or phone call follow-up. Would of appreciated a response either way.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada).

Interview

Standard hiring process. Get to know, behavioral, technical interview, panel interview. Usually lasts for about 30 minutes to about an hour for in person interviews. Standard hiring process. Get to know, behavioral, technical interview, panel interview. Usually lasts for about 30 minutes to about an hour for in person interviews.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews and a presentation which I needed to do for the hiring manager. One in person interview, a phone interview, a panel interview and a presentation about a project I was working on and how it was accomplished.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Brief and to the point. Interviewer was friendly but business like. Due to being submitted through a staffing agency, the interview was short and mostly a technicality. I was hired the following day and only met one other time with the company for paperwork matters.

Interview Questions

• My years of experience, some technical questions, my salary expectations...although they were already agreed upon by the agency.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada).

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 interviews. The first was with HR. I played phone tag with them multiple times before even getting a hold of them. They asked basic questions but would not provide answers to any of my questions. In the following two interviews I was asked the usual type questions (tell me a time when.., etc, etc). They were more interested in writing down what I said versus the content of my answers.

Interview Questions

• None.. study the most common questions and you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

One interview. Appears to be well-run company. One of the top consulting firms in Canada. Interview lasted about one hour. Lots of discussion about structure of company. Was interviewed by hiring manager, not HR. Had opportunity to learn about company's range of clients, growth strategy, etc. Quite a few questions about my background in relevant project management techniques

Interview Questions

• Problem dealt with in previous job.   1 Answer

Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Was called by Compugen because they found my resume on monster.ca. Was a standard phone interview about the resume followed by setting up a 1 on 1 with the supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions for an interview. Proccess was very friendly and organized well.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Very straightforward and zero hassle interviewing/hiring process. One on One Interview with a very knowledgeable and experienced hiring manager. Interview and the follow-ups were not a bit stressful. Had to undergo a basic background/criminal check. The remuneration package and details were all laid out very clearly. Interview questions were direct and non-ambiguous inclining more towards past work experiences and technical skills with a few situational/behavioral questions thrown in. Overall, a very positive experience and great hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced in previous work projects and the solutions chosen to overcome the challenges   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) in February 2012.

Interview

Not very organized and ethical interviewing process.. HR recruiter calls before interview to try to convince candidate to take lower salary offer.. stating that it is not negotiable .. Manager is not technical ..How can that be? something wrong in the company hierarchy I nterview depends on paying American customer .. that comes up with the most idiotic situational questions .. something nobody of my collegues or myself have seen in 15 years .. just does not happen . . My 2 cents .. Avoid them like the plague ..

Interview Questions

• something such as if you are in the back of government firewall and can not see servers how to communicate with servers   Answer Question

Deskside Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compugen (Canada) (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Initial communications were sent by email. Email was used to set up the interview as well. The formal interview was held in a conference room at a Compugen office. The interview was 30 minutes long. The interviewer had a list of questions based on the job.It seemed pretty standard. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were based on my knowledge of technology and protocols used in the industry. I was confused afterwards, because I found that these questions were irrelevant. The technology talked about was not even used for the job anymore.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not in a position to negotiate. I was applying as an intern with little to no experience, so I was happy to have a job in the industry.