Compunetix Software Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compunetix (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Got a phone call after applied in college career fair. Talked about backgrounds and positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Compunetix

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Compunetix (Monroeville, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

The first round was an HR interview where my interest in the position and fit with my profile were gauged. After that, there was a writtten round with C questions that lasted for about 45 minutes. Then an in-person interview with 4 hiring managers, one after the other over a span of about 2 hrs total. Questions asked included behavioral, analytical and programming related to C and C++, specifically virtual function, inheritance and bitwise programming. They also focused on interest/knowledge about compnay functions and products.