Compusearch

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compusearch

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA
Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Compusearch in October 2014.

I initially applied for the position through my school career site and was invited to interview on campus. The interview went very well and a week later I recieved an invitation to come down to the office on VA for a final interview.

Throughout the whole process compusearch was really wonderful and made me feel like I would be a very valued employee if brought on with the company, and even took all of the interviewees out to lunch afterward. During the final interview I specifically asked one of the HR staff how long the selection process would take, and she absolutely assured me that they would notify me regardless of the decision within a week. A week went by and I had heard nothing, so I reached out to them. No response. a week later I called and emailed... Still no response. after about a month of attempting to get in touch with them I decided to give up.

I was a little off put by how disrespectful the company was in regards to returning my inquiries. A quick note stating they had filled the position would have been considerate. This came as such a surprise to me considering how wonderful the company had seemed during the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about what you consider to be your greatest achievement"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Compusearch

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

The process took a weekinterviewed at Compusearch in March 2010.

Interview was okay, pretty easy. The interviewer was sort of unprepared. There were moments when she would try to ask me a question from her sheet, she didn't have it well planned out. However, she was really nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Compusearch in September 2009.

There was a panel of three people. Two of them represented a consulting job and the other one represented an operations job. They asked some interview questions. One of the more interesting questions was "How do you build a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" They left me with a sheet of paper and a pen and left the room. I listed the steps.

The company and the interviewers seemed casual. One had on jeans and mules. The company felt home grown and small. They did not ask questions to the calibur of a seasoned business analyst or consultant.

Interview Questions
    • How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? (Write out answer)   Answer Question
    My requesting salary was too high for them. They matched my previous salary.

Functional Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Compusearch in March 2012.

Had an interview on campus then was invited to VA for final round interviews. Half day of interviews with 4 different people.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation where your tasks are not clearly explained to you?   Answer Question