Computacenter

Computacenter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

Level I Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computacenter.

I applied directly via their website. The interview was easy, conducted by two people in English and lasted about 30 min. Also, as I'm not a native French speaker they asked my a few questions in French.

At the end there was a short test to assess you general IT knowledge.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Computacenter.

I went for a job interview for PM role. The interview was with HR Lead and Senior PM. 2 process interview. 1st it was telephone interview then a group interview. Seemed informal with no clear HR direction. The HR lead spoke for 30 mins on how she has improved the organisation

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Computacenter in October 2014.

interview was fine, asked the usual questions- strengths, weaknesses - think they prefer short, sweet and concise answers, so try not to ramble. they big up the company loads, and a lot of long timers there, new staff turnover apparently isn't great.

Interview Questions
    • caught bit off guard by ones like"tell us when you solved a problem." and think of a scenario where you solved a "no win problem"   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computacenter in June 2014.

Interesting because I applied my CV for a multilingual Customer Service. I did two test language, one interview with HR, other test to do about computer skills, and the last one with the Team Leader. The last one was horrible, I dont know why but she was very unkindly with me.

First Line Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computacenter in April 2014.

After a phone call i was invited for a job interview. The job interview was done by a nice girl and just wanted to know my experience and asked some basic questions. 2nd Interview the same. Nice people. Place looks amazing and no tricky questions of any kind. In total it took 1 week from first contact to getting an offer.

Interview Questions
    • No tricky or difficult questions. Just make sure you know what the company and the job discription is about and all will be fine.   Answer Question
    They gave me a nice offer so i took it. I will show what i can and will see what the future holds for me in this company.

Principal Consultant Interview

I was promoted from engineer to Consultant to Senior Technical Consultant to Principal Consultant

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computacenter in January 2014.

It took 8 weeks +, first face to face at the headhunter, 2. face to face with local HR lead, 3. phone interview with technical team, 4. phone interview with IT management, 5. face to face with hiring manager and provide a presentation.

Interview Questions
    • If we would ask your former colleagues what would they tell as your worth personality trait?   Answer Question

Transition Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Computacenter in August 2013.

Interview with PMO Manager, Senior Project Manager and Service Manager. Very detailed questions about how my previous roles and experience related to the requirements for the job I was applying for. PMO Manager was very thorough.

Salary negotiation happened with the Recruitment Agency

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computacenter in August 2013.

Phone Interview for 30 minutes.
    Face to Face interview with Presentation - No Projector or Laptop/Flip chart given although there was a whiteboard with a single Marker. Presentation, questions, general questions, any other business.

Interview Questions
    • How would you approach ensuring delivery of operational accountability and Operational Delivery for a customer?
      * How would you approach Customer Strategic alignment to operational delivery

View Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computacenter in July 2013.

i went through an assessment center of about 3 hours. It was four managers observing just 2 candidates. You would think we were outnumbered and that a decisive conclusion would be drawn, however, that was not the case. Carolina called me after a week explaining that my assessment was inconclusive (!) and that the next step is an interview with one of the managers. The interview went really well, i lasted about an hour. we went over the feedback from the assessment center and he told me i generalized the issues was not being specific enough. The guy actually was so impressed he showed me the team's specific office and the beach view from the windows as well as even introduced me to some of the staff. As i was leaving, happy, he said to me "see you soon". It was a really shocking when a week later i got an email from Carolina stating that she cannot offer me a position. And when i tried to get feedback as to why, she was being evasive and explained that the initial assessment center was problematic. Til this day i still don't understand what would be the reason to call me for a second interview if they weren't interested in the fist place. i guess my time was a cheap commodity for computacenter.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment center consists of a group dynamic and personal one on one. in both cases they bombard you with a lot of information. no kidding, 6 pages of company info that you need to absorb. you need to be case specific as possible. as my personal downfall was the fact that i generalized the issues.   Answer Question