Computech, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computech, Inc.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Computech, Inc. (Bethesda, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

Overall hiring process was very painful. I declined an offer in hand to accept this position only to be fooled by this company. Beware of the HR. Very rude and unprofessional and they think they are doing a huge favor by giving you a job. They delayed my visa filing by 2 months which led me to go out of status. I had to return to my home country to fix the visa issues created by them. If you are visa holder like me dont fall for them. As long as they don't change the HR (I highly doubt they would) it's a risky business to accept a job in this company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computech, Inc. (Washington, DC) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with management, then potential colleagues.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Computech, Inc. (Washington, DC) in March 2009.

Interview

It was good interview process. With an initial phone screen, then an inperson interview with a couple of technical people at the client site, and then a writing skills test. Everybody in the interview process was very pleasant and tried to help you at each step of the way. Also, they asked technical questions to what kind of person they were looking for and not random questions to see where you break.