Computer Aid Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014
Updated Aug 27, 2014

2.1

Help Desk Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Aid.

The interview was extremely basic. They asked the typical HR questions, they asked about my schooling, and they asked about my customer relations. I only had one technical question asked about SQL, concerning the difference between left and right joins. Everything was very simple. I completely over-prepared for the interview.

.NET/BizTalk Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Aid in May 2014.

To be very frank, I don't like the overall process of what they are doing. They hide lots of things before the interview and you face lots of troubles.

See I mentioned above and because of that thing I got fired. I have real time experience in USA but.....anyway I never want to work with this type of company.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Aid.

My interview was as follows: Over the phone interview with questions pertaining to past expertise in recruiting with emphasis on IT recruiting specifically. I was interviewed by a recruiter for general availability and interest in the position and then by a regional manager. Both interviews were very pleasant, conversational, and professional. I also had a face to face interview with the Regional Manager at a restaurant.

Interview Questions
    • I did not receive any unexpected questions. I was given testing for apptitude.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Aid in November 2013.

Very extensive and painful process for an internship. Scored very well on both of their aptitude tests and was still rejected. Their whole hiring process is unprofessional.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Aid in July 2011.

It was a very easy interview! They set me up with a day and time to come in and then once I got to the interview it was a walk in the park. I was asked about my experience and education then told I would have to take a class and take a test if I accepted the offer. Then I said that sounds good then he said you are hired and that was the interview. It was the best interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't really a negotiation phase, it was simply we will pay you 16/hr take it or leave it.

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Aid in May 2011.

Two phone calls - should have known!

Do not work here. Period

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Computer Aid in December 2010.

First interviewed with director of information systems. She did most of the talking. Interview lasted about a half an hour. She asked for basic information about projects I had managed in the past. Final question was to describe a project I had managed and what steps I took along the way. Overall, a very easy interview.

Second interview was with the PMO manager and a senior project manager. They asked more probing questions but most of them were very easy to answer. They were looking for ways I dealt with customers in the past and how I managed vendor relationships. They also hit on points regarding the way I deal with difficult situations and my problem solving skills. Again, overall, a very simple interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project that you have managed and the steps you took to see that project completed.   View Answer

Junior QA Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Aid in November 2010.

one to two interview (can't remember exactly)
    First, you are called by their recruiter and then they call you in to meeting with them and complete paper work.
    Second Interview is when you meet with a manager at their office.
    Third, the recruiter call you to let you know you have the job and where to report and with whom.

Set wages no negotiation (professional hire)

Human Resource Business Partner Interview

All were scenario based questions. They assessed various aspects on work related approach and behavioural pattern. A thorough interview was conducted. There were 2 rounds of interview. A very transparent approach by the management.