Computer Aid

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview Details – My interview was as follows: Over the phone interview with questions pertaining to past expertise in recruiting with emphasis on IT recruiting specifically. I was interviewed by a recruiter for general availability and interest in the position and then by a regional manager. Both interviews were very pleasant, conversational, and professional. I also had a face to face interview with the Regional Manager at a restaurant.

Interview Question – I did not receive any unexpected questions. I was given testing for apptitude.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Computer Aid in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very extensive and painful process for an internship. Scored very well on both of their aptitude tests and was still rejected. Their whole hiring process is unprofessional.

Interview Question – Aptitude tests were not difficult for me...   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Newark, DE

The process took a day - interviewed at Computer Aid in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was a very easy interview! They set me up with a day and time to come in and then once I got to the interview it was a walk in the park. I was asked about my experience and education then told I would have to take a class and take a test if I accepted the offer. Then I said that sounds good then he said you are hired and that was the interview. It was the best interview I have ever had.

Interview Question – What was your least favorite job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really a negotiation phase, it was simply we will pay you 16/hr take it or leave it.

NA Interview

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Aid in May 2011.

Interview Details – Two phone calls - should have known!

Negotiation Details – Do not work here. Period

Senior Project Manager Interview

Allentown, PA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Computer Aid in December 2010.

Interview Details – First interviewed with director of information systems. She did most of the talking. Interview lasted about a half an hour. She asked for basic information about projects I had managed in the past. Final question was to describe a project I had managed and what steps I took along the way. Overall, a very easy interview.

Second interview was with the PMO manager and a senior project manager. They asked more probing questions but most of them were very easy to answer. They were looking for ways I dealt with customers in the past and how I managed vendor relationships. They also hit on points regarding the way I deal with difficult situations and my problem solving skills. Again, overall, a very simple interview.

Interview Question – Describe a project that you have managed and the steps you took to see that project completed.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Computer Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Aid interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Computer Aid employees and interview candidates.