Computer Aid Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.3

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

Interview process was client driven and very specific to the role it was supposed to be. Everything was dine on the phone and I never had to go onsite for the interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

Recieved a phone call from a recruiter who screened me to gauge my interest in the job. Called me back the next day to schedule an interview. A few days later I had an interview with the general manager and a supervisor at the same time. I was asked technical questions about different types of electronic schematics and my expericence with RF technologies as well as a few situational questions.

Interview Questions

• In your previous work experience what do you consider your biggest failure and how did you manage to over come it.   Answer Question

I thought the job was a great opportunity unfortunately the work schedule wasnt a good fit for myself or my family

Web Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

I initially signed up and was accepted for an interview on my campus. I believe I also had a phone interview prior to the campus interview, just so the interviewed could get to know me. After that, I was invited to interview on-site. I had to do two tests online (an aptitude test and a personality test) prior to this interview. At Computer Aid, I was given the CPAB test and then was scheduled to interview with 3 people. I ended up interviewing with 4 people just because there was an additional person there who I'd be working with whom they thought it would be a good idea for me to talk with.

Overall the interview was not very difficult and I was not asked anything too technical. It was just long and tiring, especially for an internship.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of the "typical" interview questions about strengths, weaknesses, why I like what I do, hobbies, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the offer, but then due to health reasons had to back out of it a month or so before beginning, but they understood. Before I knew I'd have to back out, I tried negotiating the pay. They said that they have all of their interns start at the same amount, but that they would make a note to consider increasing my pay based on my performance after I had been there for a couple of weeks.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a call phone interview after 48hrs. I was asked typical quests such as my experience, my goal in 5-10 years. Overall experience was nice. There isn't any difficult questions. I didn't get call back or go any further process.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Aid in November 2014.

Interview

I applied on line; Received a call from the recruiter John Lotwick. I then interviewed via phone with the hiring manger Brent Waugh. Two weeks later I had a in person interview in Orlando with Brent Waugh and John Arci. John indicated he had my resume but never read it and asked if I could tell him what was in it.... At the end of the interview I was informed they would make a decision and inform the candidates within one week. On the 8th day I reached out to Brent Waugh and left a voice mail.
    I still have not heard from this company in regards to the position.

Interview Questions

• Role playing about a employee urinating in public and what would I as a manager do about it.
      Role playing about a meth lab being found in a company truck in St. Petersburg.
      Role playing about a drug ring using company assets and turnpike cameras to operate.

Answer Question

Human Resources Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Computer Aid (Allentown, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

After I submitted my resume in response to a e-mail forwarded by one of my professors, I received an e-mail from the corporate recruiter. There was then an initial phone screen, and a few days later an interview with corporate recruiter followed immediately by interview with supervisor. Lastly the second and final interview a week later with my supervisor's supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

The interview was extremely basic. They asked the typical HR questions, they asked about my schooling, and they asked about my customer relations. I only had one technical question asked about SQL, concerning the difference between left and right joins. Everything was very simple. I completely over-prepared for the interview.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Aid.

Interview

My interview was as follows: Over the phone interview with questions pertaining to past expertise in recruiting with emphasis on IT recruiting specifically. I was interviewed by a recruiter for general availability and interest in the position and then by a regional manager. Both interviews were very pleasant, conversational, and professional. I also had a face to face interview with the Regional Manager at a restaurant.

Interview Questions

• I did not receive any unexpected questions. I was given testing for apptitude.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Computer Aid (Allentown, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with managers and with senior technical people. They described the project that I might be hired for, and asked me questions about my background. I asked them questions about their business model and about their upcoming project.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in COBOL, CICS and VSAM.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Aid in November 2013.

Interview

Very extensive and painful process for an internship. Scored very well on both of their aptitude tests and was still rejected. Their whole hiring process is unprofessional.