Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Aid
- Intern (2)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Help Desk Technician (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Human Resource Business Partner (1)
- Na (1)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
- .NET/BizTalk Developer (1)
- Field Technician Manager (Tolls) Orlando Florida (1)
- Junior QA Analyst (1)
- Web Design (1)
Quality Assurance Analyst Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Computer Aid in July 2011.
It was a very easy interview! They set me up with a day and time to come in and then once I got to the interview it was a walk in the park. I was asked about my experience and education then told I would have to take a class and take a test if I accepted the offer. Then I said that sounds good then he said you are hired and that was the interview. It was the best interview I have ever had.
- What was your least favorite job? View Answer