Computer Consulting Operations Specialists

Unclaimed Profile

Computer Consulting Operations Specialists Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Consulting Operations Specialists

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dera Ismāīl Khān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Computer Consulting Operations Specialists (Dera Ismāīl Khān (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

in the school one person call me on cellphone he says there was a job would u like to come here for the job so i said how kind of job he say on the computer operator in the school correct the schhool files on the computer and the NGO,S company so i agree

Interview Questions

Computer Operator Post Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Computer Consulting Operations Specialists (Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Could you please describe the interview process?

The interview process is typically conducted over a two-day, Sunday-Monday period. By starting the process on Sunday we hope that you will explore Indianapolis during the day Sunday or on Saturday if you choose to arrive early. Interviewing on only one weekday (Monday) limits your need to be absent from home during the work week while still providing you with a sense of a typical weekday operative schedule. On Sunday evening you will meet with our residents in an informal setting over the evening meal. During this Sunday evening gathering members of the faculty will also interview candidates. On Monday we provide an overview of our Department and a tour of the Hospitals. We are typically finished with this process by 1500 on Monday afternoon.

Interview Questions

• u r qualification in professional and discibe???   1 Answer

Negotiation

Handling the Objection and Negotiation Phase of Sales
    Article originally printed in AllBusiness.com

You may think that objections and negotiations are a “necessary evil” in your sales process, but that does not have to be the case. If you answer all of the questions, cover all of the issues, and make sure that all of the relevant information is fleshed out during the qualification and needs analysis stage, then what is left to discuss after the proposal is written?

Objections and negotiations are questions that come after the proposal is given. These tend to seem a bit confrontational and threatening because an offer has been put on the table, and now that offer needs to be defended.

If on the other hand questions come up during needs analysis, they are just questions and don’t seem threatening at all. The difference is your thoroughness and professionalism during needs analysis and qualification. If you flesh everything out and confirm it before the proposal, there is nothing left to do but write up what is agreed to and sign it. No objections. No negotiations.

Here is an example. Let’s say that you propose a trial budget in the needs analysis phase by saying something like, “Well, what you just described to me will probably cost somewhere in the range of $25,000. Do you think we will be able to find room in your budget for something like that?” When this is addressed at this stage of the process and the answer from the client is an emphatic no, you can simply ask “Well, what kind of budget do you think we will have to work with in order to address these issues (identified in needs analysis)?” At this stage, you are simply having a conversation and exploring possibilities.