Computer Generated Solutions

24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service - Order Support Interview

Customer Service - Order Support

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty basic and easy interviews. Be memorable make an impact on the hiring manager as most Managers interviewing you maybe your Team Lead. This is a pretty basic CSR interview so if you been to one or two CSR interviews most questions are all the same EX) what was your most difficult call you have taken and how did you handle it?

Negotiation Details – Cannot negotiate pay. English 10.50 an hour and 11.00 Bi-Lingual

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Marketing Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR and then brought in to meet hiring managers. First phone interview was cancelled 10 minutes before call and rescheduled. Interview with hiring manager occurred as stated but then second meeting cancelled as a I waited in reception area and rescheduled.

Interview Question – Between 2nd and 3rd round of interviews they added a completely new area of expertise to the job description that I didn't have and they didn't tell me about it until I was about to walk into the 3rd interview.   View Answer

Virtualization Engineer Interview

Virtualization Engineer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions.

Interview Details – Process was long and rigorous
All they care is the money - so if you want to wear suit and tie, work in one of the World Trade Center, that might be the job for you - I prefer more money
. Not worth it in the end.

Interview Question – Negotiation Details – Easy   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in December 2010.

Interview Details – Basic phone interview with HR. They will ask about experience, and if you are going for a technical position, they will ask some very general tech questions. Unless you have absolutely no technical experience, you should have no issues getting an in-person interview at CGS. After in person interview, standard drug/background screening.

Interview Question – If you have any tech experience, there are no hard or unexpected questions. Basic questions such as "How do you get to task manager?", "How do you find someones IP address", etc. Not difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. If you accept the low pay, you get the position.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by CGS' HR for a network position in 2011, had a phone and in-person interview which lasted about 2 hours. Some technical questions were asked but nothing in depth since no one at CGS knew anything about the networking field so they didn't want to look silly and ask dumb questions. For the most part as long as the team feels you're a good fit and you sound like you remotely know what you're being hired for, you'll probably get the job barring a felony conviction or being a terrorist.

Interview Question – no technical questions were asked in the interview process, only basic ones any CCNA could answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, and offer was made and I accepted.

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in July 2013.

Interview Details – First, I received an email from the internal recruiter. Secondly, the recruiter called me and discussed the job and the salary right away. Thirdly, I went in for an (2) in-person interviews. The first interview was a short behavioral interview with the recruiter. The second interview was with (2) service managers. The interview was generally about my experience and flexibility for work shits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The company offers one salary for everyone Team Lead.

Tier I Tech Support Interview

Tier I Tech Support
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was simple questions about technical support. Printer installations and network connectivity primarily.

Dunwoody, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – Job fair at the Dunwoody location. Received an interview with an administrative screener who screened resume, application, and asked normal availability questions. Next had an interview with technical representative to gauge troubleshooting skills and final interview with Human Resources for ability to participate in initial training. The technical representative strengths dictated what questions you received on technical interview.

Interview Question – Asked detailed troubleshooting questions on computer boot-up process and hardware failures. Asked about how a CMOS failure - could keep computer from connecting to another computer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, $11.00 to start, entry level and training.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was given an interview over the phone to analyze my computer aptitude, then emailed an offer to show and start the paid training.

Interview Question – There were some, seemingly, overly technical questions, such as "What is the difference between DDR1 and 2?".   Answer Question

Dunwoody, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty straight forward.

Interview Question – All questions were easy!   Answer Question

Worked for Computer Generated Solutions? Contribute to the Community!