Computer Generated Solutions Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.6

Virtualization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions.

Interview Details – Process was long and rigorous
    All they care is the money - so if you want to wear suit and tie, work in one of the World Trade Center, that might be the job for you - I prefer more money
    . Not worth it in the end.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then brought in to meet hiring managers. First phone interview was cancelled 10 minutes before call and rescheduled. Interview with hiring manager occurred as stated but then second meeting cancelled as a I waited in reception area and rescheduled.

Interview Questions

• Between 2nd and 3rd round of interviews they added a completely new area of expertise to the job description that I didn't have and they didn't tell me about it until I was about to walk into the 3rd interview.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR and she sent me skill test for .net, Scored well as test was pretty easy.

After test they called me for face to face and interviewer had a worst attitude, they don't know how to treat a candidate.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Salary requirement seemed agreeable during phone screening, as I got the first interview. Second interview was contingent on agreement to a lower salary. The salary 'switch, along with other signals during the interview were consistent with other Glassdoor reviews I read, so I thought it best to withdraw my application.

Interview Questions

• What other opportunities are you currently exploring and how would you rank this one compared to those?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with conflict?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Contacted by CGS' HR for a network position in 2011, had a phone and in-person interview which lasted about 2 hours. Some technical questions were asked but nothing in depth since no one at CGS knew anything about the networking field so they didn't want to look silly and ask dumb questions. For the most part as long as the team feels you're a good fit and you sound like you remotely know what you're being hired for, you'll probably get the job barring a felony conviction or being a terrorist.

Interview Questions

• no technical questions were asked in the interview process, only basic ones any CCNA could answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, and offer was made and I accepted.