Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Generated Solutions
- Technical Support Representative (9)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Virtualization Engineer (1)
- AOL Tech (1)
- Customer/Technical Support (1)
- Customer Service - Order Support (1)
- TSG (Tech Solutions Group) Manager (1)
- Tier I Tech Support (1)
- Customer Care Agent (1)
- Customer Care Representative (1)
- .NET Developer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Network Engineer (1)
- Team Lead (1)
- Technical Support (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Director of Marketing (1)
- Customer Representative (1)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2013.
I applied online and interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions.
Interview Details – Process was long and rigorous
All they care is the money - so if you want to wear suit and tie, work in one of the World Trade Center, that might be the job for you - I prefer more money
. Not worth it in the end.
- Negotiation Details – Easy Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2013.
Phone interview with HR and then brought in to meet hiring managers. First phone interview was cancelled 10 minutes before call and rescheduled. Interview with hiring manager occurred as stated but then second meeting cancelled as a I waited in reception area and rescheduled.
- Between 2nd and 3rd round of interviews they added a completely new area of expertise to the job description that I didn't have and they didn't tell me about it until I was about to walk into the 3rd interview. 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2012.
Had phone interview with HR and she sent me skill test for .net, Scored well as test was pretty easy.
After test they called me for face to face and interviewer had a worst attitude, they don't know how to treat a candidate.
- XAML C# Questions 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2011.
Salary requirement seemed agreeable during phone screening, as I got the first interview. Second interview was contingent on agreement to a lower salary. The salary 'switch, along with other signals during the interview were consistent with other Glassdoor reviews I read, so I thought it best to withdraw my application.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in July 2011.
Contacted by CGS' HR for a network position in 2011, had a phone and in-person interview which lasted about 2 hours. Some technical questions were asked but nothing in depth since no one at CGS knew anything about the networking field so they didn't want to look silly and ask dumb questions. For the most part as long as the team feels you're a good fit and you sound like you remotely know what you're being hired for, you'll probably get the job barring a felony conviction or being a terrorist.
- no technical questions were asked in the interview process, only basic ones any CCNA could answer Answer Question
No negotiation, and offer was made and I accepted.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review