Computer Guidance

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Guidance

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Guidance in May 2013.

To begin with I have never been treated so badly by any company! They had a condescending attitude towards Job Seekers. The panel was questioning my integrity and insinuating that I was a fraud until I could proved otherwise. Questions that were asked, were related more to the jdk versions, platforms, tools and so on and not a single question was truly verifying my technical expertise to do the job.

In all, this was an utter waste of time. I had to take my time off from my present company to attend this session and now I regret it. Even if they would job offer me, I would not like to work in a company like that!

Interview Questions
    • Talking about all the languages, tools, versions, and work from the beginning of my work history against the resume, while they were sizing me up.   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Computer Guidance in February 2012.

Applied through LinkedIn
    Phone interviewed once.
    Called back for in person interview. Met with COO, CFO and CEO.
    Provided references
    Offer extended
    Predictive Index

Nearly no negotiation offered.

Pre-employment drug screen

Interview Questions
    • This interview was not so much for the capabilities test as it was for a a test for fit.   Answer Question
    Practically non-existent, HR rep was not capable or enables to advocate for potential candidates and act as the go between in such negotiations