Computer Merchant

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Helpdesk Technician

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computer Merchant.

Interview Details – The first recruiter I spoke with was good & professional. The account manager he sent me to was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, pretty normal.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Promised a lengthy contract but at the end of everything they shortened it to two or three months.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Quincy, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Merchant in March 2012.

Interview Details – A single interview with the hiring manager and a short discussion with one of her peers

Interview Question – Not a very difficult interview -- no memorable questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – this was contract work so it was set before the interview

Destop Support Interview

Destop Support
High Point, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Merchant in November 2012.

Interview Details – one interview and it was pretty straightforward and lasted about 30 minutes

Worked for Computer Merchant? Contribute to the Community!