Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.7

Finance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Austin, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with two managers for about an hour at the office. Wasn't too terribly bad. It was almost like good cop/bad cop between the two managers. One was more stern and asked difficult questions and the other was more bubbly and engaging.

Interview Questions

• If I felt my previous positions challenged me enough to be gain anything   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty painless. They get you in the beginning when you're applying and ask for the amount you are expecting/wanting. And it's hard to deter away from that number once it's in your online profile. So I would suggest that you put a salary number you truly want when filling out your online profile.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

CSC has no central hiring mechanism. it is scattered at best. It takes months to get through the process if then do not loose your resume

other offers were better

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Austin, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. I was interviewed first by phone. This was a short interview and basically it was about my current situation with the company, my salary, etc. Second interview was in person. I was talking to the lead Business Analyst and Programmer Analyst. Third interview was with Project Manager. There wasn't much of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your last project? Was it a success or a failure. What was the most challenging aspect of the project and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was a lateral move within a company so the salary was the same.