Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp
- Software Engineer (41)
- Associate Software Engineer (34)
- Senior Software Engineer (23)
- Senior Consultant (17)
- Associate Consultant (14)
- Consultant (14)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Project Manager (12)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Programmer Analyst (10)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Senior Project Manager (7)
- Systems Administrator (7)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Applications Developer (6)
- Lead Consultant (5)
- Intern (5)
- Associate Manager (4)
- Senior Network Engineer (4)
- Senior Systems Administrator (4)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (3)
- Team Lead (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- IT Specialist (3)
- Technical Architect (3)
- Service Desk Analyst (3)
- Applications Architect (3)
- Desktop Support (3)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Austin, TX) in May 2014.
Met with two managers for about an hour at the office. Wasn't too terribly bad. It was almost like good cop/bad cop between the two managers. One was more stern and asked difficult questions and the other was more bubbly and engaging.
- If I felt my previous positions challenged me enough to be gain anything Answer Question
Pretty painless. They get you in the beginning when you're applying and ask for the amount you are expecting/wanting. And it's hard to deter away from that number once it's in your online profile. So I would suggest that you put a salary number you truly want when filling out your online profile.
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Austin, TX) in April 2014.
CSC has no central hiring mechanism. it is scattered at best. It takes months to get through the process if then do not loose your resume
- nothing seriously difficult was asked Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
other offers were better
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Austin, TX) in October 2008.
The interview went smoothly. I was interviewed first by phone. This was a short interview and basically it was about my current situation with the company, my salary, etc. Second interview was in person. I was talking to the lead Business Analyst and Programmer Analyst. Third interview was with Project Manager. There wasn't much of technical questions.
- What was your last project? Was it a success or a failure. What was the most challenging aspect of the project and how did you handle it. Answer Question
This was a lateral move within a company so the salary was the same.