Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp
- Software Engineer (41)
- Associate Software Engineer (34)
- Senior Software Engineer (23)
- Senior Consultant (17)
- Associate Consultant (14)
- Consultant (14)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Project Manager (12)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Programmer Analyst (10)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Senior Project Manager (7)
- Systems Administrator (7)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Applications Developer (6)
- Lead Consultant (5)
- Intern (5)
- Associate Manager (4)
- Senior Network Engineer (4)
- Senior Systems Administrator (4)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (3)
- Team Lead (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- IT Specialist (3)
- Technical Architect (3)
- Service Desk Analyst (3)
- Applications Architect (3)
- Desktop Support (3)
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceNo OfferNeutral Experience
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sydney (Australia)).
Had a phone interview with the HR representative. Think it was just a screening interview as she asked all the standard questions i.e. past professional experience, skill set and let me know more about the role. Passed this and was invited for an in person interview at their offices. This interview consisted of discussing my background, behavioral questions, and technical questions. I thought I answered everything fine but was called back a few days latter to be rejected.
- LinkedLists in Java Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2013.
Tedious, inexperienced management performing a task they'd rather not...
- cultural fit? seriously! Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Lack of energy, interest and enthusiasm from interviewee.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2010.
Good technical and personl interview about experience and knowledge.
- Describe the Linux boot process 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2009.
Hired through a recruitment firm, interview process was straight forward nothing too difficult, just had the current organisation structure explained and what they wanted this role to do. The 2nd interview was one-on-one with another of the directors, she seemed more interested in her blackberry than interviewing me.
- nothing was too difficult, they just wanted me to expand on some of my experiences, and my interactions with Senior Executives, in prior roles. Answer Question
was a reasonable offer, tried to up the salary, but they were not budging
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review