Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in Australia

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in September 2010.

Good technical and personl interview about experience and knowledge.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Had a phone interview with the HR representative. Think it was just a screening interview as she asked all the standard questions i.e. past professional experience, skill set and let me know more about the role. Passed this and was invited for an in person interview at their offices. This interview consisted of discussing my background, behavioral questions, and technical questions. I thought I answered everything fine but was called back a few days latter to be rejected.

Finance Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2009.

Hired through a recruitment firm, interview process was straight forward nothing too difficult, just had the current organisation structure explained and what they wanted this role to do. The 2nd interview was one-on-one with another of the directors, she seemed more interested in her blackberry than interviewing me.

Interview Questions
    • nothing was too difficult, they just wanted me to expand on some of my experiences, and my interactions with Senior Executives, in prior roles.   Answer Question
    was a reasonable offer, tried to up the salary, but they were not budging

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2013.

Tedious, inexperienced management performing a task they'd rather not...

Interview Questions

Lack of energy, interest and enthusiasm from interviewee.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!