Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in Australia

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR representative. Think it was just a screening interview as she asked all the standard questions i.e. past professional experience, skill set and let me know more about the role. Passed this and was invited for an in person interview at their offices. This interview consisted of discussing my background, behavioral questions, and technical questions. I thought I answered everything fine but was called back a few days latter to be rejected.

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

Tedious, inexperienced management performing a task they'd rather not...

Interview Questions

Lack of energy, interest and enthusiasm from interviewee.

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2010.

Interview

Good technical and personl interview about experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Linux boot process   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2009.

Interview

Hired through a recruitment firm, interview process was straight forward nothing too difficult, just had the current organisation structure explained and what they wanted this role to do. The 2nd interview was one-on-one with another of the directors, she seemed more interested in her blackberry than interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• nothing was too difficult, they just wanted me to expand on some of my experiences, and my interactions with Senior Executives, in prior roles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was a reasonable offer, tried to up the salary, but they were not budging