Computer Sciences Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

UNIX Administrator Interview

UNIX Administrator
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in September 2010.

Interview Details – Good technical and personl interview about experience and knowledge.

Interview Question – Describe the Linux boot process   View Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with the HR representative. Think it was just a screening interview as she asked all the standard questions i.e. past professional experience, skill set and let me know more about the role. Passed this and was invited for an in person interview at their offices. This interview consisted of discussing my background, behavioral questions, and technical questions. I thought I answered everything fine but was called back a few days latter to be rejected.

Interview Question – LinkedLists in Java   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2009.

Interview Details – Hired through a recruitment firm, interview process was straight forward nothing too difficult, just had the current organisation structure explained and what they wanted this role to do. The 2nd interview was one-on-one with another of the directors, she seemed more interested in her blackberry than interviewing me.

Interview Question – nothing was too difficult, they just wanted me to expand on some of my experiences, and my interactions with Senior Executives, in prior roles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was a reasonable offer, tried to up the salary, but they were not budging

Accounts Executive Interview

Accounts Executive
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2013.

Interview Details – Tedious, inexperienced management performing a task they'd rather not...

Interview Question – cultural fit? seriously!   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Lack of energy, interest and enthusiasm from interviewee.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!