Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.6

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Hiring - Completely unorganized and slow process. Interview, easy. Manager not sure of his ability to make a decision. First told no thank you, then contacted with an offer. HR unorganized and there was no process in place to contact me with an offer. It took more than a month to send an offer letter after the interviewing manager offered me the job.

Negotiation

Very easy, back then.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Baltimore, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

1 Pre-Screening on the phone, basic questions as to your college experience and any other work experience related to the position that was applied. 1 Technical Phone interview, basic technical questions regarding Computer Programming, SDLC and questions to test logic

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in computers programming languages?   Answer Question

Software Validation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Overall the interview went quickly. Since I was applying for an entry level position; they made me feel that I didn't need a lot of prior knowledge about software validation, and that most of the knowledge I would gain via the job.

Interview Questions

• There were some programming questions that were asked (I was applying for software validation).   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Baltimore, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Very long. Lots of paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't any.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Baltimore, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied for an online job posting for the job opportunity. Interviews were done over the phone. Interviews were done by the hiring manager, the hiring manager's boss, and the HR representative. The entire process was relatively quick. The hiring process and negotiation process went very smoothly, with relevant documents being sent either over email, or via express mail. Relocation was not offered as part of the package.

Interview Questions

• Scenario question: "You have just completed an initiative and submitted the initiative results to the end user. The end user summarily rejects the initiative results, saying that they didn't match their requirements, even though technically your intiative followed the requirements to the tee. What do you do?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I submitted a competitive salary, and the negotiator came back with an offer about 20% less than my submission. Ultimately, we agreed to a salary in the mid-point (10% below my submission, and 10% above the negotiator's initial offer).