Computer Sciences Corp

Very Easy Interview

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Senior Finance Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – Hiring - Completely unorganized and slow process. Interview, easy. Manager not sure of his ability to make a decision. First told no thank you, then contacted with an offer. HR unorganized and there was no process in place to contact me with an offer. It took more than a month to send an offer letter after the interviewing manager offered me the job.

Negotiation Details – Very easy, back then.

Software Validation Interview

Software Validation
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2013.

Interview Details – Overall the interview went quickly. Since I was applying for an entry level position; they made me feel that I didn't need a lot of prior knowledge about software validation, and that most of the knowledge I would gain via the job.

Interview Question – There were some programming questions that were asked (I was applying for software validation).   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for an online job posting for the job opportunity. Interviews were done over the phone. Interviews were done by the hiring manager, the hiring manager's boss, and the HR representative. The entire process was relatively quick. The hiring process and negotiation process went very smoothly, with relevant documents being sent either over email, or via express mail. Relocation was not offered as part of the package.

Interview Question – Scenario question: "You have just completed an initiative and submitted the initiative results to the end user. The end user summarily rejects the initiative results, saying that they didn't match their requirements, even though technically your intiative followed the requirements to the tee. What do you do?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I submitted a competitive salary, and the negotiator came back with an offer about 20% less than my submission. Ultimately, we agreed to a salary in the mid-point (10% below my submission, and 10% above the negotiator's initial offer).

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Baltimore, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very long. Lots of paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – there wasn't any.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp interview questions and advice in Baltimore, MD. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees and interview candidates.