Computer Sciences Corp

2.5

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2013.

Phone Interview and then a one on one interview

The HR is really good

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in August 2011.

Talked with a recruiter first, and was introduced to a recruiter for a different organization within the company that was looking for experienced associates with my skill sets. After talking to the recruiter I was asked to meet with some of the management team on the job site I was a candidate for. After meeting with three different people in management on the project, I was offered a position. The interviews were very personable they were looking for people that were coachable that would make good team members.

They would not budge on vacation time, 10 days are the standard, which the vacation is earned a couple of hours each week you work. So it takes nearly 6 months to build up a week of vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2010.

Applied online, got an email from the HR manager the same day to schedule for a phone interview the next day.
    Phone interview was very good, the HR manager was very nice and friendly. Scheduled an in person and a panel interview with the hiring team the next week.

The hiring manager was very nice and friendly, showed alot of interest in my candidacy, asked alot of question including where else I was interviewing, gave me the salary range for the position etc etc. When the interview was over he told he would call me directly the next day or after a week.

I thought that I would for sure get an offer, a week later got a phone call from the HR manager that another candidate was selected.
    I guess the other candidate had more exprience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2009.

Depends on specific manager. My manager was very antisocial and horrible at training so the interview was short and training almost non existent

Interview Questions
    I should have asked for more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2008.

Client interviews after internal screening. Overall quick process. 3-4 weeks

Interview Questions
    • Clients might ask for work samples. So let them know if some work is proprietary   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2014.

I got a call from a recruiter who invited me for a walk-in. The process was very slow as i got my HR call roughly after 15days of my interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview is very easy for people who have less than 2 yrs of experience.
      The whole selection procedure included screening round, technical round and HR round.
      The technical questions revolved around software development life cycle and testing.

Answer Question
    NIL for freshers and < 2yrs of work-ex.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2013.

Process includes written aptitude test which is very easy. than Group discussion / Extempore..which is again easy to crack for a person with average communication skills. Than they have a couple of rounds (around 2-3) of interview including HR and Technical. A basic subject know-how would be sufficient.

NIL for freshers and irrelevant work-ex.

Business Analyst Interview

After an online inductive reasoning test, I was asked for a phone interview. The interviewer called me a few days before to be sure I was ready and to answer my questions.
    During the 45 minutes interview, he asked me what I knew about the company. I gave the information I had gathered online (Revenue, location, workforce, share price etc.).
    Then he asked me competency questions :
    - Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a conflict in your team.
    - Give an example of a time when you achieve something better than the others.
    The answers must be given with the STAR structure.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2012.

It was good and systematic..

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2011.

HR contacts candidate by Phone. Upon confirmation of availability and interest of candidate first round of interview is setup. It is a technical round. A senior Analyst would conduct interview over phone call or face to face. IF candidate clears technical round , HR would setup Management round. In this round candiate would be interviewed by a Senior Manager or General manager level person. This round would be mix of technical as well as general.
    If candidate clears Mgmt round. HR will negotiate for salary and location part.
    Upon acceptence offer letter would be issue. and tantative date of joining would be given.

Generaly they stick with offer made by them to Candidate. It has very transparent process in term of salary structure. What they say, same you get. Day one you are permanent employee. Very good company to work with. All the best.