Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in Chantilly, VA

2.5

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Chantilly, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

Overall there are two or three interviews scheduled during the hiring process. HR is not the greatest, so it is a little delay to get updates on the status of the position.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging questions for this position could be the ones related to the technical skills and experiences. It is suggested to have a few real life examples to confirm your qualifications.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company was somewhat flexible and I was able to negotiate a desired salary.

Trainer Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Chantilly, VA) in February 2009.

Interview

I was first screened fully over the phone before even being brought in because this position requires a Secret Clearance. Upon expressing my commitment to the position over the phone, I was called into the office to meet with the Training Manager for a 1 on 1 interview. The meeting lasted for an hour. I wrote a follow up email thank you and heard from the recruiter of the job offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer