Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in Columbia, MD

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.0

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Columbia, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

applied to job at career fair. Got an email later asking for a phone interview with hr to talk about general stuff. After that had in person with three people who talked more in detail about technical work I had done and what I see as my career path in the future.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you done on your classes at college   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Columbia, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

They found my resume on dice.com and called me. They set up a 1 hour phone interview which was all about determining if my personality was a good fit and also that I had all the skills they needed. Then they scheduled a 1 hour face-to-face. I was in and out in 45 minutes. It was awesome that they didn't grill me for hours.

Interview Questions

• elasticsearch stops responding, how would you diagnose and fix it.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Columbia, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

After multiple application I got an interview call. There were two interview both semi technical. Within three weeks I had an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick, I asked 5K more and within 5 hours offer was accepted.