Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in Coppell, TX

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in October 2009.

I was hired on as a subcontractor. The job listing did not include the company name. I then had a phone conversation with the recruiter who then set up an interview at the local CSC office.

The interview itself consisted of general personality questions, a role play of a customer problem scenario, and a relatively simple technical test to verify computer knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • They presented the following scenario: a customer calls and reports that they had gone to lunch and the internet wasn't working when they returned. I was then required to go through the troubleshooting steps to determine that the user's modem had failed.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was not possible, as I was hired on as a subcontractor.