Computer Sciences Corp

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Editor Associate Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in November 2011.

Everything was organized and very prompt. I applied online, and got a call within 2 days. The interview process was dry, and by 2 people in my department. They asked general questions of my past jobs, management, skills, meta data knowledge, etc. I felt it went well, and it did. They called within the week from HR and offered me the position and I took it. The dreadful part came after the job offer and acceptance with getting badges and in-processing. The background check was a couple-hours long process detailing all of your past work and living since you were 18...argh! Took forever! I waited 3 hours to get my badges, and it was more than a month to get everything settled and passwords and email and computer set-up. Way too complicated.

Interview Questions
Consider what you really need and then negotiate for a raise after 6 months. Take what they give you at first, they have competitive salary offers.