Computer Sciences Corp

www.csc.com

Computer Sciences Corp Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2009.

The first interview was with the HR person (over the phone). and then 3 days later they invited me on site. I was asked a few questions about my resume and then I took an IQ test ( maths and logical ones). I met with two people. One week later I got the offer from the email of HR. It was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in November 2009.

I had a one on one interview with the hiring manager and her supervisor. I was then notified by email for a second interview over the phone with a superior. I received a phone call 4 days later notifying me that they wanted me and that the offer letter would be in the mail soon. I then had to fill out all the forms and take a drug test within 48 hours of the forms delivery.

Interview Questions