Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in France

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Garenne-Colombes (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Garenne-Colombes (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

There are Three interviews :
    One manager interview : He/ she will ask you technical/specific questions
    One director interview : Your experience and what would you like to do questions ..
    RH interview: salary negociation.

Graduate Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

It was for the Graduate program offer. I was telephone interviewed after clearing the aptitude tests. The interviewer was patient, accommodating and friendly.Especially loved the detailed feedback. Helped me to identify and improve in areas which I need to work on. Identification of strengths and weaknesses were exemplary.

Interview Questions
    • All were usual expected questions. But the standard and competition were particularly high.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

3 interviews : 1 senior consultant, 1 manager, 1 partner

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2009.

I started as an intern. I had one interview with a partner who absolutely needed someone to start a mission with a client. Thanks to this urgency, I did not go through the whole interview process. My internship was supposed to last 6 months, but at the end of the first month, the manager of the project offered me to stay full-time and sent me to the partner who interviewed me for my internship. When I met him, he just asked me if I want to stay with CSC. This is how I got a job.

Interview Questions
    • As I explained above, I did not have any real formal interview. But the real test was my internship and I encourage every interns to impress their managers during their internships. This will avoid a lengthy and tough interview process to get the full time position.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2012.

I met the company at my campus and after submitting my CV has two interview face to face with two employees. One Consultant and a manager.

I didn't negociate

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!