Computer Sciences Corp

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2013.

Interview Details – They emailed me saying they wanted a phone interview. I emailed them back, but they never responded back to me. They ended up calling me and I was not even prepared for it. Just be ready for their call. The recruiter told me she would pass me on the manager and it was almost 2 weeks before I got any contact with them. They are very slow

Interview Question – How do you see yourself communicating with clients? And what experience have you had doing this?   Answer Question

Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2011.

Interview Details – Nothing techinical. Just intro youself

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – Phone interview asking about what I want to do/learn as an intern

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you heard negative feedback.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was pretty straight forward, phone then in person interview. Since it was a internship, there wasn't as much emphasis on particular skills, but rather what type of person you are. They were looking for a hard worker and some to get smaller more manual projects done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – none

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees and interview candidates.