Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp
- Software Engineer (47)
- Associate Software Engineer (39)
- Senior Software Engineer (28)
- Senior Consultant (19)
- Consultant (15)
- Business Analyst (15)
- Associate Consultant (15)
- Programmer Analyst (14)
- Project Manager (13)
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Applications Developer (8)
- Senior Project Manager (7)
- Systems Administrator (7)
- Intern (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Lead Consultant (5)
- Software Developer (4)
- IT Specialist (4)
- Service Desk Analyst (4)
- Senior Network Engineer (4)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (4)
- Associate Manager (4)
- Senior Systems Administrator (4)
- Manager (4)
- Associate Professional (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Expert-conseil (3)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2014.
One interview, strictly behavioral, simple questions about resume and office skills including past experience with presentation, communication, and adaptability. Manager was very polite, personable, and an overall great interviewer during the process.
- Describe a situation where you had to tell a team member they were slacking off. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp
Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2013.
They emailed me saying they wanted a phone interview. I emailed them back, but they never responded back to me. They ended up calling me and I was not even prepared for it. Just be ready for their call. The recruiter told me she would pass me on the manager and it was almost 2 weeks before I got any contact with them. They are very slow
- How do you see yourself communicating with clients? And what experience have you had doing this? Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Indore (India)) in January 2013.
The process started with an aptitude test and essay writing. The interview was taken by a group of 3 panelists. The interview was both behavioral and technical. It was approximately 30 minutes long.
- What was the biggest challenge that I have faced in my life ? Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.
Phone interview asking about what I want to do/learn as an intern
- Tell me about a time you heard negative feedback. Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in December 2011.
Nothing techinical. Just intro youself
- What is your weakness? Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2009.
It was pretty straight forward, phone then in person interview. Since it was a internship, there wasn't as much emphasis on particular skills, but rather what type of person you are. They were looking for a hard worker and some to get smaller more manual projects done.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review