Computer Sciences Corp

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2014.

One interview, strictly behavioral, simple questions about resume and office skills including past experience with presentation, communication, and adaptability. Manager was very polite, personable, and an overall great interviewer during the process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to tell a team member they were slacking off.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2013.

They emailed me saying they wanted a phone interview. I emailed them back, but they never responded back to me. They ended up calling me and I was not even prepared for it. Just be ready for their call. The recruiter told me she would pass me on the manager and it was almost 2 weeks before I got any contact with them. They are very slow

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself communicating with clients? And what experience have you had doing this?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Phone interview asking about what I want to do/learn as an intern

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2011.

Nothing techinical. Just intro youself

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2009.

It was pretty straight forward, phone then in person interview. Since it was a internship, there wasn't as much emphasis on particular skills, but rather what type of person you are. They were looking for a hard worker and some to get smaller more manual projects done.

none