Computer Sciences Corp

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.8

PM Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Phone screen with HR and a face to face with two people. Eventually a meeting with the client was included before being hired. Decision was made with days of meeting the client.

Security Operations Center - Incident Analytics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Typical Phone Screen, followed by Phone Technical Interview. if you are Local, Sometimes it will be Face to face interview.usually with 2 or 3 people.. These are usually done by the Shift Leads and their manager.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard Network and Network Security 101 questions. What are HIPS/HIDS, NIDS/NIPS. Common Network Ports, What are the 7 OSI layers, Difference in TCP and UDP. What is 3 way handshake. What is DNS server or Domain Controller. What is Cross site scripting, Cross site request Forgery, Buffer Overflows, DNS poisoning, SQL Injection. What are the Differences of a Worm, Trojan, Virus.

Things like that. pretty simple stuff.

Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

only took me a 30 mins onsite interview. talked with two manager. no phone interview at all. But takes a long time for the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • technical questions and past experiences according to resume. not very much else.   Answer Question

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Submitted resume, Received a call within a couple of days. Interview within the week. Interviewed with PCO manager then the Senior PCO Manager. received job offer within the same week.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

confused New boss not aware of my purpose or position- Senior VP wanted my assistance on a competition. Management overworked and under informed. No stated organizational goals, policy, or professional guideliness. Very thin culture- No one I knew works here any more- fired, retired, or hired else where.

salary decided after a few calls

Desktop Support Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interviewed with recruiter and then sent to client for interview. Interviewed with a manager in person and one manager by conference call. Typical interview questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary. A personality test, a drug test and a background check was required to complete the process. At one time CSC hired mostly through recruiters and then hired on permanent within 6-8 months. I was hired on as an employee in 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were especially difficult or unexpected. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate salary.

Advisory Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Comprehensive telephone interview followed by detailed interview by staffers/colleagues. The first interview was with the hiring director and the second was with 2 members of the group. The interviews were clear-cut and reasonable.

Interview Questions
    • Highly specific questions about deliverables produced in previous jobs.   Answer Question
    Short and sweet. Nothing major.

Systems Engineer Interview

Basic technical questions on the Windows operating system. Offer was made to me by telephone before I got home from the interview. One of the "workers" I interviewed with basically told me I would be crazy to work for CSC - found that amusing especially if he was selected to help interview me.

No negotation

Lead Pharmacy Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

the hiring and interviewing process was easy you just have to be honest and let them know that you really need the job and can help the company grow. You just have to be yourself and relax so they see the real you.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question is when they ask you what you know about the company and how you will help it grow?   Answer Question

Senior Assistant: Computer Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Applied at csc.com. One phone interview then a face-to-face. Rated as excellent. Several interviews for other positions while my background check is being done. However, the story takes a weird turn. Ever feel like your time was wasted?

Interview Questions
    • How do you know IP to MAC address assignments?   View Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a slow running PC?   View Answer

They strung me out for 2 months, stated my background check was running late. various interviews for other positions all turned down. Turned out it was all about getting a higher security clearance. They should have told me and not played me. End of story.