Computer Sciences Corp

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.8

Senior Assistant: Computer Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Applied at csc.com. One phone interview then a face-to-face. Rated as excellent. Several interviews for other positions while my background check is being done. However, the story takes a weird turn. Ever feel like your time was wasted?

Interview Questions
    • How do you know IP to MAC address assignments?   View Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a slow running PC?   View Answer

They strung me out for 2 months, stated my background check was running late. various interviews for other positions all turned down. Turned out it was all about getting a higher security clearance. They should have told me and not played me. End of story.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

offer letter mailed, did drug testing relatively simple 15 years ago from my understanding process has changed so i can not give much more information on how the process works now i am what is considered one of the old timers

Programmer Analyst Associate Professional Interview

Initial call from recruiter then a call from Hiring Manager.Skype Technical Interview.Went through my resume like experience and education.Some algorithms questions and Java Trivia Questions.Not tough very laid back interview

Interview Questions
    • Explain trade off's between different Sorting Algorithms   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Your resume is assumed to be self-explanatory of your experience and ability, so don't expect too many questions. They probably wont hire you at first, but instead use a cheesy contract emloyment agency to underpay you without so much as a day if holiday pay. after 3 and 6 and maybe even 9 months they'll make it sound like you're priveliged to get your crappy temp contract renewed before they'll ever consider hiring you on. This is a very long, detailed, and strenuous task. Imagine getting hired by the fbi or nsa and you'll get the picture. Be sure to have every form if id possible and the last 10 years of employment history available with exact dates.

Interview Questions
    • Would you feel comfortable managing 10 to 20 inexperienced subcontractors to complete a very complex project in record time with very little room for error while working 60-80 hours per week, nights and weekends required?   View Answers (2)
    There's virtually no room to negotiate

Healthcare IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in October 2014.

(1) Applied straight through CSC; (2) Contacted for Phone Screen through outside DC Agency; (3) Contacted through outside DC Agency to verify next steps; (4) Scheduled for in-person interview; (5) visited company for in-person

Interview Questions
    • The questions were revolved around one skill set listed in the job description   View Answer

Enterprise Architect Interview

Had an initial call with CSC recruiter. Had two more phone interviews with CSC architects. Sent thank you messages after both interviews. Sent a follow-up e-mail to CSC recruiter to find out if thank you notes were received. Never received any addition information about the status of my interviews or the position.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

select through a staffing agency, they do skill set match, initial technical screening and final client interview up on convenient time for interview. questions will be on technical and almost basic concepts and also to match the job demands

Interview Questions
    • questions will be on technical and almost basic concepts   Answer Question

Information Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

The hiring process was exceptional. There was great communication and coordination from HR. There was a barrage of tests even before the interview; making me believe the company new what they wanted. The interviews were professional and in depth. It was a board interview with plenty of professional and personal questions. The entire process made me feel I was applying for a job of a higher degree than it was.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was, "What do you plan to get out of this company?"   View Answer
    There was no negotiation; not even in the schedule. I would recommend this company/position for an entry level candidate, but would suggest another position for all others.

Professional I: Service Delivery Coordinator Interview

Initial call from inteviewer and an email for F2F interview. A total of 3 rounds with different people and based on you performance in the interviews, you'd be through for a English Proficiency Test on phone. Post that your final interview with HR.

IT Specialist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Was absorbed from another company, no interview. CSC takes over the IT Department and hires the people who work there. There were no questions asked but that was a long time ago. It might be different now.

CSC dropped my pay severely when hired from a contractor to employee.