Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Sysetm Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Newington, CT).

Interview

The interview was performed by the department manager and supporting staff.
    Questions ranges to outlining a troubleshooting procedure and a discussion on my previous projects I had completed on my previous job. They also asked what I considered to be areas that I was less proficient in.
    Once the interview process completed and a job offer was made I was required to go through a background check and a drug test.

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2015.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview. This lasts about 30-45 minutes tops. It is fairly casual in feel but is focused on technical knowledge and resume.

The second and final step is an in person interview. With two separate interviewers. One was a behavioral interview and the other was a technical interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

4 Round Interview. First round was an aptitude test. Second round is a communication test where they test your speaking skills within a group, Third is a technical interview where they test you on computer skilss such as Java, Dot net. Fourth is a HR interview where they gauge your fit within the company and mention about the people policies

Applications Architect Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Applied to HR in November, got a reply in December. I was told to wait for a call in January. HR called February. Got a telephone interview in March. Each step took a month. It's now 5 months since I first contacted them, with no feedback, no followup, I'd hate to think this is how they conduct their business. There were 4 people in the conference call, but only 1 voice made any sense.

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. A recruiter contacted me and let me know about the position. A phone screening/interview was scheduled for 4 days later. Once of the phone I spoke with the SOC manager as well as the person in charge of the security division, and so started the 1.5 hour phone interview. I was nervous going in knowing that the entire call would be based on technical questions and being new to the field I felt that I wouldn't know the answers to many of the questions but surprisingly I knew a good amount of the questions. That said I would study as much as possible in the days counting up to your interview. I did but neglected to look up the networking fundamentals which I had become rusty on but still managed to get through. When an question came up that I didn't know the answer too I simply stated that I didn't know and the question was "skipped". As long as you have a good grasp of the information in general and are able to explain your answers in a way that makes sense you should do just fine. KNOW YOUR PORT NUMBERS! My recruiter called me the next day to tell me I got the job.

PM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Phone screen with HR and a face to face with two people. Eventually a meeting with the client was included before being hired. Decision was made with days of meeting the client.

Security Operations Center - Incident Analytics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Newark, DE).

Interview

Typical Phone Screen, followed by Phone Technical Interview. if you are Local, Sometimes it will be Face to face interview.usually with 2 or 3 people.. These are usually done by the Shift Leads and their manager.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard Network and Network Security 101 questions. What are HIPS/HIDS, NIDS/NIPS. Common Network Ports, What are the 7 OSI layers, Difference in TCP and UDP. What is 3 way handshake. What is DNS server or Domain Controller. What is Cross site scripting, Cross site request Forgery, Buffer Overflows, DNS poisoning, SQL Injection. What are the Differences of a Worm, Trojan, Virus.

Things like that. pretty simple stuff.

Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

only took me a 30 mins onsite interview. talked with two manager. no phone interview at all. But takes a long time for the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• technical questions and past experiences according to resume. not very much else.   Answer Question

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Submitted resume, Received a call within a couple of days. Interview within the week. Interviewed with PCO manager then the Senior PCO Manager. received job offer within the same week.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

confused New boss not aware of my purpose or position- Senior VP wanted my assistance on a competition. Management overworked and under informed. No stated organizational goals, policy, or professional guideliness. Very thin culture- No one I knew works here any more- fired, retired, or hired else where.

Negotiation

salary decided after a few calls