Computer Sciences Corp

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.8

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Submitted resume, Received a call within a couple of days. Interview within the week. Interviewed with PCO manager then the Senior PCO Manager. received job offer within the same week.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

confused New boss not aware of my purpose or position- Senior VP wanted my assistance on a competition. Management overworked and under informed. No stated organizational goals, policy, or professional guideliness. Very thin culture- No one I knew works here any more- fired, retired, or hired else where.

salary decided after a few calls

Desktop Support Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interviewed with recruiter and then sent to client for interview. Interviewed with a manager in person and one manager by conference call. Typical interview questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary. A personality test, a drug test and a background check was required to complete the process. At one time CSC hired mostly through recruiters and then hired on permanent within 6-8 months. I was hired on as an employee in 5 months.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were especially difficult or unexpected. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate salary.

Advisory Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Comprehensive telephone interview followed by detailed interview by staffers/colleagues. The first interview was with the hiring director and the second was with 2 members of the group. The interviews were clear-cut and reasonable.

Interview Questions
    • Highly specific questions about deliverables produced in previous jobs.   Answer Question
    Short and sweet. Nothing major.

Systems Engineer Interview

Basic technical questions on the Windows operating system. Offer was made to me by telephone before I got home from the interview. One of the "workers" I interviewed with basically told me I would be crazy to work for CSC - found that amusing especially if he was selected to help interview me.

No negotation

Lead Pharmacy Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

the hiring and interviewing process was easy you just have to be honest and let them know that you really need the job and can help the company grow. You just have to be yourself and relax so they see the real you.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question is when they ask you what you know about the company and how you will help it grow?   Answer Question

Senior Assistant: Computer Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Applied at csc.com. One phone interview then a face-to-face. Rated as excellent. Several interviews for other positions while my background check is being done. However, the story takes a weird turn. Ever feel like your time was wasted?

Interview Questions
    • How do you know IP to MAC address assignments?   View Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a slow running PC?   View Answer

They strung me out for 2 months, stated my background check was running late. various interviews for other positions all turned down. Turned out it was all about getting a higher security clearance. They should have told me and not played me. End of story.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

offer letter mailed, did drug testing relatively simple 15 years ago from my understanding process has changed so i can not give much more information on how the process works now i am what is considered one of the old timers

Programmer Analyst Associate Professional Interview

Initial call from recruiter then a call from Hiring Manager.Skype Technical Interview.Went through my resume like experience and education.Some algorithms questions and Java Trivia Questions.Not tough very laid back interview

Interview Questions
    • Explain trade off's between different Sorting Algorithms   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Your resume is assumed to be self-explanatory of your experience and ability, so don't expect too many questions. They probably wont hire you at first, but instead use a cheesy contract emloyment agency to underpay you without so much as a day if holiday pay. after 3 and 6 and maybe even 9 months they'll make it sound like you're priveliged to get your crappy temp contract renewed before they'll ever consider hiring you on. This is a very long, detailed, and strenuous task. Imagine getting hired by the fbi or nsa and you'll get the picture. Be sure to have every form if id possible and the last 10 years of employment history available with exact dates.

Interview Questions
    • Would you feel comfortable managing 10 to 20 inexperienced subcontractors to complete a very complex project in record time with very little room for error while working 60-80 hours per week, nights and weekends required?   View Answers (2)
    There's virtually no room to negotiate