Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.8

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and then sent to client for interview. Interviewed with a manager in person and one manager by conference call. Typical interview questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary. A personality test, a drug test and a background check was required to complete the process. At one time CSC hired mostly through recruiters and then hired on permanent within 6-8 months. I was hired on as an employee in 5 months.

Interview Questions

• No questions were especially difficult or unexpected. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary.

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Comprehensive telephone interview followed by detailed interview by staffers/colleagues. The first interview was with the hiring director and the second was with 2 members of the group. The interviews were clear-cut and reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Highly specific questions about deliverables produced in previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Short and sweet. Nothing major.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic technical questions on the Windows operating system. Offer was made to me by telephone before I got home from the interview. One of the "workers" I interviewed with basically told me I would be crazy to work for CSC - found that amusing especially if he was selected to help interview me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation

Lead Pharmacy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

the hiring and interviewing process was easy you just have to be honest and let them know that you really need the job and can help the company grow. You just have to be yourself and relax so they see the real you.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question is when they ask you what you know about the company and how you will help it grow?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Applied at csc.com. One phone interview then a face-to-face. Rated as excellent. Several interviews for other positions while my background check is being done. However, the story takes a weird turn. Ever feel like your time was wasted?

Interview Questions

• How do you know IP to MAC address assignments?   1 Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a slow running PC?   1 Answer

They strung me out for 2 months, stated my background check was running late. various interviews for other positions all turned down. Turned out it was all about getting a higher security clearance. They should have told me and not played me. End of story.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Crystal City, VA).

Interview

offer letter mailed, did drug testing relatively simple 15 years ago from my understanding process has changed so i can not give much more information on how the process works now i am what is considered one of the old timers

Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Corona, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

First was led in by two people in the front. They went over the benefits and general guidelines of this job as we waited for a team of engineer analysts to come. 4 people entered the room. They picked apart my resume and asked questions all related to my resume. Not very many general interview questions, most questions were just related to my past experience (my resume)

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in college? Tell me about yourself, who is (Name) (Last name)? What class was the most difficult? What's your GPA?   Answer Question

Interview

Initial call from recruiter then a call from Hiring Manager.Skype Technical Interview.Went through my resume like experience and education.Some algorithms questions and Java Trivia Questions.Not tough very laid back interview

Interview Questions

• Explain trade off's between different Sorting Algorithms   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Your resume is assumed to be self-explanatory of your experience and ability, so don't expect too many questions. They probably wont hire you at first, but instead use a cheesy contract emloyment agency to underpay you without so much as a day if holiday pay. after 3 and 6 and maybe even 9 months they'll make it sound like you're priveliged to get your crappy temp contract renewed before they'll ever consider hiring you on. This is a very long, detailed, and strenuous task. Imagine getting hired by the fbi or nsa and you'll get the picture. Be sure to have every form if id possible and the last 10 years of employment history available with exact dates.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable managing 10 to 20 inexperienced subcontractors to complete a very complex project in record time with very little room for error while working 60-80 hours per week, nights and weekends required?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There's virtually no room to negotiate

Healthcare IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Rensselaer, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

(1) Applied straight through CSC; (2) Contacted for Phone Screen through outside DC Agency; (3) Contacted through outside DC Agency to verify next steps; (4) Scheduled for in-person interview; (5) visited company for in-person

Interview Questions

• The questions were revolved around one skill set listed in the job description   1 Answer