Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Columbia, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was in person interview. I signing in and someone came and escort me to a conference room. Where I met 3 other people. They were very nice and cordial and seem down to earth.

PM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Phone screen with HR and a face to face with two people. Eventually a meeting with the client was included before being hired. Decision was made with days of meeting the client.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Newark, DE).

Interview

Typical Phone Screen, followed by Phone Technical Interview. if you are Local, Sometimes it will be Face to face interview.usually with 2 or 3 people.. These are usually done by the Shift Leads and their manager.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard Network and Network Security 101 questions. What are HIPS/HIDS, NIDS/NIPS. Common Network Ports, What are the 7 OSI layers, Difference in TCP and UDP. What is 3 way handshake. What is DNS server or Domain Controller. What is Cross site scripting, Cross site request Forgery, Buffer Overflows, DNS poisoning, SQL Injection. What are the Differences of a Worm, Trojan, Virus.

Things like that. pretty simple stuff.

Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

only took me a 30 mins onsite interview. talked with two manager. no phone interview at all. But takes a long time for the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• technical questions and past experiences according to resume. not very much else.   Answer Question

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Submitted resume, Received a call within a couple of days. Interview within the week. Interviewed with PCO manager then the Senior PCO Manager. received job offer within the same week.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

confused New boss not aware of my purpose or position- Senior VP wanted my assistance on a competition. Management overworked and under informed. No stated organizational goals, policy, or professional guideliness. Very thin culture- No one I knew works here any more- fired, retired, or hired else where.

Negotiation

salary decided after a few calls

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and then sent to client for interview. Interviewed with a manager in person and one manager by conference call. Typical interview questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary. A personality test, a drug test and a background check was required to complete the process. At one time CSC hired mostly through recruiters and then hired on permanent within 6-8 months. I was hired on as an employee in 5 months.

Interview Questions

• No questions were especially difficult or unexpected. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Pensacola, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Was done over Skype, with 6 interviewers in 2 locations. Questions on qualifications and abilities, willingness to relocate. Willingness to work from home for the 1st six months. Was told would be working on a large account based out of Connecticut, and would be traveling the first week for training.

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Comprehensive telephone interview followed by detailed interview by staffers/colleagues. The first interview was with the hiring director and the second was with 2 members of the group. The interviews were clear-cut and reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Highly specific questions about deliverables produced in previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Short and sweet. Nothing major.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Basic technical questions on the Windows operating system. Offer was made to me by telephone before I got home from the interview. One of the "workers" I interviewed with basically told me I would be crazy to work for CSC - found that amusing especially if he was selected to help interview me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation