Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions

2.8

Programmer Analyst Associate Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bath, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bath, ME

I applied online - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Conference call phone interview - interviewed by 4 professional programmers.
    Pretty typical software interview with the usual questions.
    Interviewers were friendly and very willing to answer all questions.
    Interview lasted about 1 hour.
    Still awaiting an offer or declination.

Help Desk Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in August 2010.

Company division purchased by CSC. Hiring manager came to current location for one on one interviews.. A. Job offer was a forgone conclusion, but they wanted to placE us.

Interview Questions
    • What is your worst flaw as an employee   View Answer
    Simple done through current manager

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

First there was a Phone interview.Then there was an on site interview. Met with the hiring manager and took a tour of the facility. Had a long discussion about past jobs and what to expect in the new one. Left and got an offer the next day.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2013.

The whole process took about a month. Applied online and received a phone call from my future boss asking me if i was still interested. He set up an interview time 2 days later. The phone interview was approximately 15 minutes long. Very professional. Questions were mostly work related.

Pay was already set

Trainer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Telephonic, fast but disorganized. Hired without security clearance properly verified, but issue was later resolved. No on site Human Resources makes the whole process difficult and disorganized. A great deal of emphasis is placed on time-keeping and correct time keeping measures in compliance with Customer standards, but the reality is to simply ensure that whatever hours you are hired for are put in electronically each time keeping period.

One-sided.

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Company has changed since I started, therefore my interview process would not help others I did meet with 4 different individuals (head of human resources and 3 from one department (technical manager, analyst and technician)

Principal Analyst and Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Egg Harbor Township, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2010.

Thorough, but cordial. Met with six people, both tech and management. Refreshing free of "kooky" questions. They focused on my resume and description of my past employment experiences. They were very open about the current work opportunities and did an excellent job describing the various projects they were performing for the FAA.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing memorable which I would characterize as "difficult" or even unexpected.   Answer Question
    Not stressful. Hired in a bit below my prior salary, but that was quickly remedied. Had strong resume with much relevent experience, which probably made the process easier. I left with no doubt that I could do the work they described.

Enterprise Sales Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2014.

The recruiter had told upfront that it will be multiple rounds of phone screening followed by a in-person meeting. The first 3 phone interviews were relevant. The last one wasn't. Just some random questions that you would ask someone fresh out of school.

Interview Questions
    • Listing of 5 virtues and asking them to be ranked. This was the 4th phone screen.   View Answer

Director, Platforms Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Discussions with several people. Was told I had a job and was not aware that the several others individuals were interviewing me to submit opinions. Therefore, I could have been more prepared.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Falls Church, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2014.

RIDICULOUS! I had three phone interviews for an ADMIN JOB. CSC's biggest mistake is to have low-level admins previously in the role they are recruiting for call potential candidates. I first noticed that this old woman was checking all of my online profiles, so before she called me, she was fully aware how much more experienced I am than she. It was clear when she called me that she had already made her mind up about me prior to speaking. It was the most unprofessional interview I've ever encountered. I answered my phone 10 minutes later than initially scheduled to a woman saying "Is this [Name]? So, tell me about yourself? After some talk, she said "it seems you're single so you should have plenty of time to be available after hours, late at night and on weekends to work." Mind you, this was after the previous two interviewers told me this didn't occur much. What on bloody earth does being single have to do with being available? I would venture to say that SINGLE PEOPLE ARE BUSIER THAN MARRIED ONES and it was VERY CLEAR the interview then went downhill because I was not going to proceed very well at that point. It was VERY CLEAR in her hurried manner they either had the position filled, and she was going though the motions (wasting my time) OR, as previously mentioned, she made her mind up prior to calling that she just didn't want someone better than her in that role. Upon reviewing her LinkedIn profile, which is in complete shambles with misspellings at that, I instantly felt better about not proceeding with CSC. This woman essentially stalked me online days before calling to drum up some assessment and she was OUTRAGEOUSLY UNPROFESSIONAL. I couldn't believe it.

CSC is going to get slapped with an EEO suit if they don't change their ways. They clearly have not even looked into her "interview skills" to determine that her etiquette is unacceptable. Furthermore, to have some former employee who now works at home (laugh) telling candidates they have to be available on call like doctors for an admin job paying below $70k is a joke. I won't be applying for any more positions at CSC. it's clear that they aren't used to top notch administrative professionals and they don't pay for anything other than what was demonstrated on that call.