Computer Sciences Corp

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.8

Front End Developer Interview

I came in as a referral from an existing employee so the overall hiring process went very smoothly. The hiring manager decided early that he waanted me onthe team.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Same as any general interview; multi manager presence surrounded by questions that assess your skill level. As long as your experience matches what's on your resume you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Service Delivery Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2014.

I was contacted via my profile on my campus's job posting site.
    I was not given much information about the position itself, just that there was a bunch of information on the company on its website.

Once in the interview, it ended up that the position was actually 7 positions of which 2 representatives (the heads of 2 of the positions) were flown in to screen applicants to see where they best fit. As such, I left still not knowing much about what they actually wanted me to do since it was 7 different branches of IT. I couldn't ask anything about the positions since it depended entirely on which branch they fit me for.

After having my application on file through 3 rounds of selection, they asked if I still wanted to remain in the applicant pool so I withdrew. If it would have been a good fit, I would have been told more about what they wanted me for and wouldn't have been going into round 4 of them picking applicants.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Basic phone interview. No technical questions however the skill set was there. Excellent work ethic already present as well. They got lucky. Hiring process went quickly and without any problems.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was when can you start?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a reasonable salary.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Initial communication after application takes a while;First interview is normally with 2 people and briefly covers your background/experience and skills while briefly covering the job duties and responsibilities; If you pass the first interview you get invited back for the second interview which is more detailed about the job and your skills.....situational questions, logical thinking & reasoning, people management, leadership style, etc. If you successfully pass both interviews, a recruiter will contact you via telephone with an offer of employment and salary offer. Don't even bother negotiating because it's a set salary based on the contract. You will receive a hire date and instructions to complete your on boarding from home before your first day of employment.

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate your team? Your team hasn't had a Supervisor in almost a year. How would you build rapport with them and get them to respect you?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. My counter was declined/I received no response. The offer is fixed based upon the contract.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blythewood, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Contacted by a recruiter. An interview was set up over the phone with 2 people. It was very behavorial and logical questions. Very easy interview because I thought outside the box.

None

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Two phone interviews then offered job. Two phone interviews then offer made verbally. They sent email offer, and started background and drug screen request. On boarding team set start date and notified myself and the manger.

There was no negociation

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Hiring - Completely unorganized and slow process. Interview, easy. Manager not sure of his ability to make a decision. First told no thank you, then contacted with an offer. HR unorganized and there was no process in place to contact me with an offer. It took more than a month to send an offer letter after the interviewing manager offered me the job.

Very easy, back then.

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

4 phone interviews. First interview was with the recruiter. Second interview was with hr. Third interview was a group interview with 2 people. Fourth interview was also a group interview with two people. I was given a verbal offer. Two days later the recruiter called and said that the immediate manager I will be working with also wants to interview me. This was rather unprofessional of csc. The last interviewer was very rude and unprofessional. The offer was then receded.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the detail cash balancing process   View Answer

Applications Designer Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview was very short as this was an associate role.