Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Business Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2012.

Submitted resume at a job-fair in Chicago.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your major accomplishments.   View Answer
    I prefer to be private with this part.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2014.

CSC has no central hiring mechanism. it is scattered at best. It takes months to get through the process if then do not loose your resume

other offers were better

Applications Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2010.

I was hired from within - I was a former application developer who had been promoted to team lead, and then to application development manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I had any problem communicating with all levels of staff.   View Answer
    n/a

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Falls Church, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2011.

Hiring and interview process was extensive. Met with several managers, possible future co-workers and human resources. Their orientation program was not very strong and had too much basic information and wasn't very insightful. I did like how they paired you up with buddies to learn about the organization. Lead recruiter was very good at following-up and scheduling interviews. I do not think management sold the job very well and promised things that did not come true to life. May have been just a management issues and not reflective of the whole company.

Interview Questions
    Was able to negotiate a little with salary and time.

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2012.

I had one phone interview, and I was hired. It was the typical Java interview questions, basically. Geared towards fresh graduates.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question about the garbage collector in java, wasn't completely sure of the answer.   Answer Question
    I was initially offered something very low like 40k, then negotiated to 50k. I just wanted to get my foot in the door.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2012.

A little strange. I was prepared to be grilled and answer a lot of detailed and curve-ball questions about my background and experience. Instead the three people I interviewed with all seemed to be more concerned about getting to know me. Once I joined I discovered that team fit was a bigger concern than discussing the minutae of my resume. Made sense when a poor fit for th team I worked on was hired - it was very disruptive of a team that otherwise hummed like a precision tool.

Interview Questions
    • There were none - assessment of personality was main thrust of the interview.   Answer Question
    I was offered the top of my salary range, but everything else was non-negotiable.

Claims Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blythewood, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blythewood, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2011.

I submitted my application once. I made several follow-up calls. I finally got an interview and five days later made another follow-up call; I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult task assigned and how did I handle completing it on time.   View Answer
    CSC does not negotiate.

Account General Manager Interview

- very focused process
    - dealt with both HR and the functional line management
    - slow to make an offer
    - seemed like there was a lot of internal approval
    - challenge in getting interview scheduled on a timely basis
    - HR provided coaching on expectations for the position
    - was able to speak with others in the position as part of the interview process

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate our company's ability to sell against your company.   Answer Question
    little room for negotiation, got some additional consideration, but it seems that they're locked into salary ranges

Accounting Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

1 phone interview and one in person

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toledo, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2011.

Training and interview all in one day. Very long but you get paid. Only 5 questions (very basic)!

None