Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Information Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

The hiring process was exceptional. There was great communication and coordination from HR. There was a barrage of tests even before the interview; making me believe the company new what they wanted. The interviews were professional and in depth. It was a board interview with plenty of professional and personal questions. The entire process made me feel I was applying for a job of a higher degree than it was.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was, "What do you plan to get out of this company?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation; not even in the schedule. I would recommend this company/position for an entry level candidate, but would suggest another position for all others.

Interview

Initial call from inteviewer and an email for F2F interview. A total of 3 rounds with different people and based on you performance in the interviews, you'd be through for a English Proficiency Test on phone. Post that your final interview with HR.

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Was absorbed from another company, no interview. CSC takes over the IT Department and hires the people who work there. There were no questions asked but that was a long time ago. It might be different now.

Negotiation

CSC dropped my pay severely when hired from a contractor to employee.

Senior Professional Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Two Telephonic technical rounds could be from offshore current team or onsite team for about 1 hour each. 1 Project/Account Manager round depending on the position you applied for 1 hour or so, 1 HR round not very long enough, Followed by Client Interview could be for 30 mins or 1 hour.

Mainframe Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

inetrview was moderately dfficult. hr round was good. they ended up giving me more than what i asked for. in case i didnt know any subject they were aksing me about , i told them and they asked me things i know.

Interview Questions

• what do u know about the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Bath, ME).

Interview

Conference call phone interview - interviewed by 4 professional programmers. Pretty typical software interview with the usual questions. Interviewers were friendly and very willing to answer all questions. Interview lasted about 1 hour. Still awaiting an offer or declination.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

First there was a Phone interview.Then there was an on site interview. Met with the hiring manager and took a tour of the facility. Had a long discussion about past jobs and what to expect in the new one. Left and got an offer the next day.

SCA Electronic Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

I received an email from HR. It helped me set up an appointment with my current boss. I had some Guard training I had to do and he let me push back my start date. They were very nice in helping me set up a temporary stay as well by directing me to a place. I really appreciated it since I had never been to the area.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview

Telephonic, fast but disorganized. Hired without security clearance properly verified, but issue was later resolved. No on site Human Resources makes the whole process difficult and disorganized. A great deal of emphasis is placed on time-keeping and correct time keeping measures in compliance with Customer standards, but the reality is to simply ensure that whatever hours you are hired for are put in electronically each time keeping period.

Negotiation

One-sided.

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Company has changed since I started, therefore my interview process would not help others I did meet with 4 different individuals (head of human resources and 3 from one department (technical manager, analyst and technician)